JapFest 30 April 2017

Looking like a good meet here… more than normal interest and people going for track time…

great to see some track virgins dipping the toe… enjoy guys… it’s one of those things that niggles you until you’ve tried it…

just remember your tracking is for your own personal reasons, what your car can do, it’s not a race… not a Club competition… don’t kill it… prepare your car and do it at your own pace and enjoy and come back to the stand safe.

Tracie :evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Er no! RACE​:grin: then pick the bits up :+1:
Colin has volunteered to pick up the pieces as he will be behind us lol

3 Likes

Great to see such enthusiasm at the start of the Show Season, keep up the momentum for the rest of the year folks as this year will be epic :slight_smile:

Steve

4 Likes

I get the feeling its gonna be a great year for GTO UK.
Likewise loving the enthusiasm already, will do my best to make this a great meet.

3 Likes

Nothing more annoying to ‘‘party poopers’’ than a brilliant party…need i say more

2 Likes

I have already purchased ticket :sunglasses: can’t wait for it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dave’s skip will be at front emptying parts as it goes :joy:

2 Likes

OK, I’m in, lots of first here, track virgin, Japfest virgin, lol, looking forward to it. I have booked for the Sunday with Track time. See you all there :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Dave & Lewis - Camping + Track Time
Steve & Tracie - Sunday Only
Jensen - Day t.b.a. + Track Time
Scott - day tbc
Mark - camping (and karaoke)
Colin - camping track (and karaoke)
James - camping (and Karaoke)
Craig - Sunday only (wimp)
Lukas - sunday and track time
N johnson - Sunday and track

1 Like

Ok going to buy my ticket. What track time sessions are people in?

1 Like

Not had 5 mins to myself to do it yet but let me know jenson im coming with you, think colin wants too as well

3 Likes

I will get a look at it tonight and let you know mate.

2 Likes

I have booked at 4pm.

2 Likes

Booking done :+1:

2 Likes

All booked. Just the day and track time. @lukas, me and Dave went for Novice Session K - 12:20. We booked this session as Dave is organising the event and this session worked best for him. Would have been nice to get all the gt/gto in one session. Dont know if you want to see if you can change it?
Anyone else got/getting track time?
Jensen

2 Likes

Colin has booked the same time cos he says hes rubbish at driving :grin:

1 Like

for Dave

3 Likes

I will have a look. I will try to change it.

2 Likes

Ok. All done. I have just amended my ticket for session K as well.
So, we have got 3 gto’s in one session - awsome. Maybe more our cars will join to this sesion, so we can have a good gtouk show on the track.

3 Likes

With @Colin_GTO that makes 4 on our session.

1 Like