JapFest 30 April 2017

@njohnson when did you book your track time for?
As above we are all in one session. If you booked in on a different track time but would like to join us you might be able to change it.
Jensen

2 Likes

Anyone else excited but worried?
:grin:

3 Likes

Donā€™t panic that was a 3000gt that went down a pothole and the rust gave out .

Oh hold on a minute what am I saying :joy::joy::joy:

Craig :grinning:

4 Likes

That be my car then Craig :grin:

1 Like

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  hell !!!

Thereā€™s loads of pictures of these with the front ends ripped out mate , lot of weight there and inertia means it donā€™t stop just tears away from the rest , a lot have been side impacts

Craig :grinning:

1 Like

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve seen these posted on 3si FB page. Scary really.

2 Likes

Jensen,

I booked session c @ 9.40.

Didnā€™t think about all being on same session, what is everyone else on?

Nigel

2 Likes

12.10 k session on novice times bud

Does that mean ill get to see gtos fall apart all day instead of just once?

5 Likes

Be funnier if they all fall apart togetherā€¦i can hear the comentry nowā€¦
And there offā€¦ Colin makes first cornerā€¦ops there goes the carbon fibre bonnetā€¦ Dave hits the straightā€¦oh ā– ā– ā– ā–  there goes his front skirt spoilerā€¦hitting Jenson right in the smaker :joy:

6 Likes

lol yeah daves diff just fell off l;anded on jensens bonnet,im getting video of this should be some fine smells coming off the cars after aswell.

3 Likes

Arenā€™t you tempted Scott? Know you were thinking about it at Japshow Finale :yum:

Tracie :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

No heā€™s got more sence :rooster::rooster::rooster:

2 Likes

Not in the slightest @Tracie,ive done track days in various cars of mine over the years even in tracks hire cars,great fun and well worth doing but not in my pride and joy,havnt the heart to upset her.

4 Likes

You can amend your ticket for session K 12.20, if you would like to. Just call 01959 541444. I have just done it. But, it is your choice. It would be great all gtoā€™s in one go :slight_smile:

1 Like

@njohnson
Hi Nigel.
As Lucas said we are all in novice session k at 12:20. Give them a ring and see if you can swap.
Jensen

1 Like

What about you and @stevie going round Tracie? Would be great fun. And everyone else. @ScottMR @James3000GT @ms8leach @CDMH if car is ready @markie1978.
Would be great if we filled the session.
If anyone is worried they will look daft as they have never done it before donā€™t. A lot going have never done it before. Also itā€™s not a race. You will probably do a couple of fast laps followed by a slow one to let the brakes cool down. Then a few more faster bits before you slow down again. When we went last year there where a few cars that just slowly drove round the outside of the track all session.
It will be a great experience, so if you fancy it go for it. Hopefully we can get someone up in the driver sign in box to get some great pictures.
Jensen

2 Likes

It would be a hell of a cover photo for our website front page if we can get a pic of members all together on the trackā€¦that will need updating soon :grinning:

2 Likes

lol @jensen360, weā€™ve done it before at Donnington, blew the engine upā€¦

not wanting to worry anyone or anything :joy::joy::joy:

Steve thinks about doing it again sometimes, to see how the car performs now itā€™s a convertible, so maybe one day.

Tracie :evergreen_tree:

3 Likes