JapFest 30 April 2017

I have got passenger seat booked for a track. My friend will definitely make some pictures from inside the car. I have got a dashboard camera as well, so there will be some 15 minutes movies.

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget you will need to buy ot hire a helmet of you donā€™t have, Colin is looking into cheap helmets (nothing much to protect) so will see what we can come up with. Your choice if you insure your car for track I suppose as donā€™t say you have too in track rules.
Have downloaded club risk assessment form says craig canā€™t come lol

6 Likes

No way my car will be going anywhere near a track for a good while , needs some serious miles under its belt so I can get accustomed to any niggles that might need sorting , a track isnā€™t the place to find these out :joy:

Craig :grinning:

3 Likes

This is looking like a really good meet to kick off the 2017 Show Season, for me personally this kind of event can be a bit tedious once youā€™ve nattered to everyone, but looking at the line up and all the track runs I reckon this is going to be a brilliant day out.

Normally just one we go to but Iā€™m actually really excited about this, the Club cars are really getting together and track Virgins raring to go.

Tracie :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Hereā€™s a little track guide video to get your juices running

2 Likes

Bit like all the racing simulators Iā€™ve used on various consoles , if you find your struggling just turn around and drive at the oncoming cars , really spices things up :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Check those tyres and breaks guys its a harsh circuit om those parts

2 Likes

Iā€™ve heard itā€™s very unforgivable too Scott so extra caution might be requied guys.

Tracie :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

My advise is do a good few very slow laps ragging a tt into some of these corners you wont have time to correct if your too slow on the breaks and miss the apex,i took an m3 round and first fast lap i was off at vale and again at stowe

2 Likes

Had to dust the old ps3 off and have a go.
:grinning:

4 Likes

Did you crash? Anything fall off ?

Do you class driving round a corner on the wall crashing? Lol

3 Likes

The track has walls ffsā€¦ im out :dizzy_face:

1 Like

They use the national circuit for the track day I think.

1 Like

Loads of run off areas so we should be ok.

1 Like

2 Likes

Time to beat thenšŸ˜

1 Like

Yeh, :slight_smile: , all booked session k at 12.20

OMG - what have I done

:sunglasses::sunglasses::grinning::grinning::checkered_flag::checkered_flag::champagne::champagne:

Nigel

4 Likes

Standard or race tuned lol

1 Like

Ive front and rear cameras be good too see the actionā€¦who crashes first etc :wink:

3 Likes