JapFest 30 April 2017

Remember peeps… to make sure your dash cams are ‘mechanically’ fitted, not ‘suction’ fitted as per this in the Track Day Terms & Conditions :wink:

“Only on board cameras fixed by a mechanical method will be acceptable. Suction mounted cameras are not permitted. Exterior cameras with the exception of roll hoop mounted will not be permitted.”

Tracie :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Mine is hidden in bumper…im a spy…

4 Likes

I’m tempted to do the track, :slight_smile:

See what I post over xmas when I’m pissed :slight_smile:

Steve

3 Likes

Yes yes yes roof air brake :grin:

4 Likes

Come on Steve. Think of the pics with the new roof.
Jensen

3 Likes

Yeah sounds good going down the straight and the latch fails and then it flies through the air goes through perky’s screen who slams his anchors on , this in turn causes Colin to slam into his bum ( not for the first time I may add ) which then causes a huge pile up :smiling_imp:

Yeah do it @stevie :+1::+1:

6 Likes

Er what makes you think i will be at parkys rear?

3 Likes

Dave will be behind me as his fan is really an air brake :joy::joy:

4 Likes

i’ll be up for this if i have my GTO by then! ( better do! :joy: )

5 Likes

Hope to see you there @daniel.smee should be a good turn out and always nice to welcome a new Member into the fold.

Tracie

4 Likes

Keeping this alive for any new members that want to join us for show or track.
Will be looking at insurance cover for track the next few days and also checking on helmet hire and amount of cars in one session on track.
Don’t forget to purchase your tickets guys.
Cheers Dave

1 Like

Have to cut a hole in the top and the sides for your ears @DavePerky, can’t seem to work out which one you are, the red or purple one :grin: :grin: :grin:

Also, don’t let others drive your car :grin: :grin:

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

If i had a head Like tinky winky i wouldn’t need a helmet… lol

Probably a bit optimistic to take mine on the track :smiley:

1 Like

I have emailed the organisers on behalf of gto uk today re helmets, risk assessment form and to find out how many cars run at the time we have booked to see if it’s possible to Just be gto uk…now that would be a picture.

2 Likes

When’s the deadline for booking a place @DavePerky :grinning:

2 Likes

Book it Craig. You can do it!
Also @stevie you drunk enough yet to put yor name down for track time? :grin:

4 Likes

Nooo no track time lol

Craig :grinning:

3 Likes

Don’t think there is one tbh Just when they run out, our club stand is now booked as members used our code, will check when they reply…still early days.

3 Likes

Just drive around it steady mate be a great pic for the club with a load of us on the track at same time

5 Likes