JapFest 30 April 2017

Bump for newbies tonight, first big gto uk meet after AGM.

1 Like

Booked & camping, no track time though - not sure how long my stock brakes would last!

1 Like

Brilliant will add you to the list :+1:
Yeah need to change mine b4

Dave & Lewis - Camping + Track Time
Steve & Tracie - Sunday Only
Jensen - Day t.b.a. + Track Time
Scott - day tbc
Mark - camping
Colin - camping track
James - camping
Craig - Sunday only
Lukas - sunday and track time
N johnson - Sunday and track
Don - camping and Sunday
David cunneen

1 Like

Looking good… Anymore…no need to purchase yet least the organiser know we are coming and will have a good stand of cars👍 will email Susan soon see if we can get a good stand

4 Likes

Deadline for this is march 24th for club car entries, then our space will be allocated. If you haven’t booked b4 then you won’t be able to come on club stand due to space.
Anyone else :+1:

2 Likes

Going to hold off until near deadline so I know if the car will be done or not :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

And me, have so much to do, so little time :yum:

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Am I on club stand as well? Just want to make sure… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

All cars that book and have paid by the cut off date will be on club stand buddy :+1:

I will be getting my ticket on the 3rd March

1 Like

You camping mate or Just Sunday

Just day mate Sunday

http://japfest.msgfocus.com/q/17SAmz7ALvjaRjZNvpFbdc/wv
If anyone fancy being famous for 5 enter here :+1:

2 Likes

hi Dave,

couldn’t get it to load, do I have to register with them first?

1 Like

Should come up with this form mate

Hi Dave, it wasn’t that one I was talking about, I was trying to get on the silverstone track link you popped up, it wouldn’t load for me, :frowning:

Nigel

1 Like

Did you not book already? The track i mean? The track time on our slot sold out, they said there was some spaces left if you booked public but think its long gone now buddy.
Dave

The physical link works ok?

Time running out on this guy’s club stand space will be based on how many cars, lets make it good one with us going round Silverstone should be epic or funny…

1 Like