Japshow Finale 2015

The way my brain is lately I would have forgotten @davet25.

Now i’m 35 I feel dementia setting in. :wink:

I’ll be PM’ing people my contact number just in case anyone has any problems.

See most of you on Saturday and I’ll see everyone on Sunday.

Bring a coat Ya’ll

Beanus

Tickets received thank you @Beanus. See you all Sunday.

Jensen

Hey all,

Just had a great E-mail from Donna at Santa Pod.

We are no longer on the grass, we now have space on the tarmac in the orange zone.

No standpasses will be sent to you before the weekend. We will have to pick them up from the security gate. I will be going early on Saturday to sort it all out, I will include your full name and forum name on the passes for you so they know who you are.

Great news. Tarmac is so much better than grass.

See you at the weekend

p.s… Sunday tickets are still available BTW.

4 Likes

Great spot @Beanus, well done.

2 Likes

Arent 4x4’s meant to go off road though?? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

See you all there.
What sort of time are you all expecting to be there for sat?
By the way, to all staying overnight. Be certain to wrap up well! It is usually ■■■■■■ freezing overnight!
Marty

1 Like

I believe myself and Dave are aiming to get there at 10:30 ish mate.

I will be there about 3pm as ill be leaving stockport after work on saturday

I’m hoping to come along and finally meet you good folk… I won’t know until Saturday as it depends on whether I get my job finished or not… If I buy a ticket at the gate can I still Park among my fellow gto goers…? If not I’ll probably come in the 5 series.

Jus

Have a great time folks , im sure you all will :sunglasses: , plenty of pictures please if you get chance

Good work @Beanus

Craig :smile:

1 Like

Justin, if you can let me know on Saturday if your coming I still have tickets and stand passes left. Let me know mate as Itll be cheaper than getting tickets on the gate.

OK. I’ll let you know as soon as I finish work on Saturday. Thanks mate

Gonna get this one in early.

Drive safe everyone, see you all on Saturday and Sunday.

Any problems then please give me a shout.

Phone number to follow…

1 Like

I may regret this but if anyone needs tickets for Sunday then call me: 07468 701 817 and I can sort it out unless I sell out, then it’s tuff. Lol

@davet25 call me please it’s about tomorrow.

2 Likes

can i have another sunday ticket to be left on the gate for my mate? @Beanus

1 Like

Just getting packed now.
See you there sometime between 10.30-11am
Not in the GTO, so look out for a 2015 black B class Mercedes.
Maybe they will let me on site! lol
Marty

Think im pitched up not far from you lot… in eyes view anyways lol will have a wonder over later once weve cooked some food :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m back at the car now if you fancied wondering over. Or call me, the number is a couple posts up.

Great to meet you guys who were there today and got to look around some other gtos in person which was nice :slight_smile: some very nice cars there today and gave me a few more ideas on which way id like to take mine :slight_smile: will be looking forward to if you do manage to fix up some local meets @stevie

2 Likes