Japshow Finale 2015

Weekend ticket purchased.
See you all there!
Marty
Ps. Not running, as coming in the Mercedes. Maybe they will let me park it near my tent! lol

2 Likes

It would be nice to put the vr4 and gto head to head.
But there will be many more chances for me to do that.
If I’m gonna run anything up the strip, it would be the volvo 940 td, just for shits n giggles and watch that thing smoke! :joy:

i will be rhere
i will get my own ticket
would like to be on the stand
mark

Im going to Dodge this one now @Beanus , timing and all that with birthdays etc , Neil has the other events kit if you need anything

Craig :smile:

Gonna have to count me out too I’m afraid.
Cars only gone and possibly died on me.

Where are you located mazz? I could offer some assistance if within reasonable distance :grin:

2 Likes

I’m in swindon mate :smile:
Thank so much for offering :smile:

Where be you too?

Portsmouth, how fars swindon? Its only a 2 hour job :smiley:

1 Like

Now in club shop:

http://www.gto.club/product/japshow-finale-2015/

cheers.
Neil.

Tickets bought for Sunday via Club Shop.

Thanks for sorting this event out @Beanus.

Tracie

1 Like

The tickets for Japshow are available in the club shop, so if you would like to come along and show your car off, click on the club shop.

This really is a good day out.

No problems Tracie, The tickets arrived today. :wink:

I’ll be sending them tomorrow.

1 Like

Hi Andy have got ticket through club shop, Nicky won’t be coming along as having to work that weekend. Thanks for getting this together.

Dave

3 Likes

Just bought my ticket :slight_smile:

Nice one everyone.

2 Likes

Greetings all,

This is a final push for Japshow 2015.

Please can you get your orders in by Sunday otherwise you’ll have to go direct to Santa Pod and order them at the higher price.

This really is a good weekend and laughs are had by all.

Plus I’ll be there. :smile:

Beanus

3 Likes

Hopefully will be there. Cant see why not as this is close to me. Will get my ticket on the day as if she is running right after fitting the parts i get today, she still looks a mess with the paint peel on the bonnet, And the other bits and pieces. But looking foward to meeting you all.

Hi @jensenrichardson, It’ll be great to see you if you can make it to Japshow.

Gonna twist your arm a little if I may, but If you buy a ticket in the club shop you’ll automatically get a stand pass and you won’t have to pay the higher price on the gate.

Regards

Andy Benson

Just to keep everyone informed but the tickets arrived today and will be promptly posted first class in the morning.

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

1 Like

Ouch! Ok arm twisted ill order a ticket from the shop. Im going to bring the gto. just go easy on her! Bringing the gto has nothing to do with the fact the stepper motor i replaced has made no difference, and im hoping you guys will be able to point me towards the problem wink wink. but all because Andy forced my arm. Can only do Sunday so will order ticket now. Thanks @Beanus.

Jensen

1 Like