Japshow Finale 2015

Awesome news @jensenrichardson.

1 Like

@BexGTO,

More arm twisting.

Did you get the Sunday off? :smile:

Andy

1 Like

I did but I am having dilemmas cuz that the weekend I had aside for doing my brakes lol :smiley: But i have the week off so I could easily be persuaded lmao

1 Like

http://www.gto.club/product/japshow-finale-2015/ :wink:

1 Like

Hi Andy, Iā€™ll be able to make it on Sunday, Iā€™ll need to leave early tho. Iā€™ve paid for my ticket via club shop, cheers

Mick

1 Like

Andy you wanting to meet up at Chievelly like normal, as will be leaving earlier to maximise the day. Also can collect pass etc then and to save on postage.

Hi Andy can you bring me a workshop/usb on Sunday please. If so do you want me to pay on here, or can i pay you on Sunday?

Is it to late to order another ticket? @Beanus

Which one? Weekend or sunday?

Just for Sunday please.

Still in the shop mate, get in quick. Only sunday tickets left. :smile:

Thanks. shall i just pay for usb as well and you bring it down to save postage?

To be fair I donā€™t actually have the USBā€™s on me so they may as well be sent direct to you. @gavin_naish you have all these donā€™t you?

Ok thanks ill order now.

Do you want the stand pass too?

Not needed. i should get one with my ticket. this one is for 1 of my sons friends who is 14 thats coming with us.

Just ordered ticket and usb. Didnt pay extra for delivery of usb so hope i can get it on sunday, as i put in order notes. If not ill pay for it to be delivered. @gavin_naish ?

Sure do, put an order through the shop and Iā€™ll get one sent out.

Ticket arrived :slight_smile:

thanks @Beanus

1 Like

Got ticket thanks Andy, thought was keeping it till Saturday unless you couldnā€™t get stamp off lolā€¦see you Sat morning at Chievley

1 Like