Japshow Finale-Santa Pod

I was just wondering if we are planning on doing Japshow Finale at Santa Pod

We usually do this one as a club, and not seen a post about it, unless I missed it?

Marty

1 Like

Im in if we do ,another local one for me too

2 Likes

i am up for this always a great weekend
hope dave t is coming

3 Likes

I’ll be there

André

2 Likes

I would be up for this. Was my first meet last year.
Jensen

Well thats 5 anyone else this is always a brilliant weekend

Count me in Marty, camping too.

3 Likes

Well wouldn’t you know it, got this in the post today. Must be a sign!

But seriously if we want a club stand then we need to move quick. Club stands on tarmac get booked up very quick.

I reckon I can make it to this one this year, booked it last year then had to pull out

3 Likes

seems to be decent interest in this,how does a venue qualify for a club stand,who organises it?

1 Like

I think this one will be for the committee to sort as club-stand tickets can only be purchased up front and you have to buy 10 minimum in one go to qualify. However, the club-stand tickets can be made up out of day passes and weekend camping passes.

If club space is no longer available there is nothing stopping people from paying on the gate or buying advanced tickets on the website for entry, but obviously this will not get a space on a club-stand.

If you do get your own tickets get them before September 23rd as this is the cut off for advance price tickets. goes up by £8 each after this date.

2 Likes

Im going regardless would have been nice to have parked as a club though.

5 Likes

Would be interested in this. Let us know details if the club will be putting on a stand :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can arrange this.

We have a very limited time to sort this.

It’s a minimum of 10 places, so we will go for that. (I can ask for more, later, if required.)

Please advise if it’s weekend ticket(camping) you require, or just the Sunday.
It IS possible to upgrade at the gate, but you will be charged the difference at the FULL price, not the advance prices.

Tickets are as follows:

Weekend(sat/sun) Camping= £20
Sun Only (no camping) = £12

Please add your name to the list, amend as neccesary.( I need to know if you want weekend or Sun)

1. Marty K Weekend(camping) £20
  2. ScottMR
  3. ms8leach
  4. Jensen
    5 .Beanus (camping) £20
  5. MickJ
  6. BexGTO

Andre will already be there, as he is competing

Anyone else?

Marty

2 Likes

ill confirm on monday if im camping or just the sunday

2 Likes

Me too marty but will defo be coming.

3 Likes

Marty is this the one you want me to get in the shop? I will do my best to sort if for tomorrow night (at a wedding reception shortly)

1 Like

This has always been a club event looking t santapods previous years club attendees,

3 Likes

Add me to the list gonna attend 1 this year car seems to be running good

5 Likes

this is now in the shop guys
any problems let me know
http://www.gto.club/product/japshow-finale-santapod-2016/

1 Like