Japshow Finale-Santa Pod

Ticket arrived cheers marty see you next weekend

Ours too, thanks Marty.

Tracie

And ours. Thanks Marty.
Jensen

And mine mate now just need my ptu and Iā€™m set

Just to confirm, there are some stand passes available.
This is because there are some cars with 2 people in.

So, there will be some stand passes available, on the day, to any club member who needs/wants one, so they can display their car
Please ask me.
Just to allow for ā€˜last minuteā€™ attendies!
(You will have to purchase Santa Pod entry tickets at the gate.)

Many Thanks
Marty

6 Likes

my missus is coming on sunday

5 Likes

Hey all,

I was thinking about the forthcoming weekend and wanted to ask if the Saturday campers fancied a BBQ in the evening rather than the Pizza / Kebab / Fish & Chip option on-site.

I really donā€™t mind popping to the butchers to grab a few things if youā€™re all interested, the only thing I donā€™t have is a BBQ.

Just throwing it out there, let me know.

Andy

1 Like

Will let be great to see Vicky and catch up again @ScottMR been a few years now.

See you both Sundayā€‹:blush::blush::blush:

Tracie

1 Like

Yes indeedy if you pass our house en route drop in and we can drive there together its only 30 minutes from here.

2 Likes

Andy. I donā€™t mind either way about the food, but I donā€™t have a portable BBQ either.
Disposable?
Would need asomething to sit it onā€¦couple of bricks?
Marty

1 Like

I just thought it could be another option if people didnā€™t fancy eating from the food stalls.

Iā€™ll have a look at portable BBQā€™s and see whatā€™s about.

All depends on the others too, Whoā€™s on the list for staying on Saturday night?

Andy

Got a BBQ, Iā€™ll bring it along anyway just in case, iā€™ll get hold of a kettle and tea / coffee etcā€¦ for those that want it.

Looking forward to this weekend, Iā€™m actually going to be able t clean my car before I arrive, Iā€™ve got some time off work, wooooooo!

Andy

7 Likes

Hi I am new to this forum but I am going santapod on Sunday with my dad any chance we can park up with u lot on the Sunday ? Me and me dad are coming in how Gto s ?

@marshallgto I think there are a few stand passes left for sale @Marty_K will know.

There are some stand passes available from me, on the day, to full members who require them.
First come. First served. I donā€™t want to promise them to anyone prior, as I wanted to be certain they will be used.
They are free.
Marty

we have no number

forget that were n040 right next to the finish line

1 Like

Do we have to be in at a certain time?
Also if Iā€™m running the elgrand lol does that mean I can park it in the area marked rwyb pits?

Gates open at 8am. Arrive when you like.
Not sure about rwyb parking.
Marty

1 Like

cheers Marty.