Japshow Finale-Santa Pod

Have a great weekend guys… get some pics up.
Dave :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Were right next to the finish line so pics should be awesome

2 Likes

Anyone planning on running their 3000gt/gto down the strip?
I am thinking about it, we will see.
All depends how it runs on way there.
Marty

No chance 19 stone drivers just dont set good times

3 Likes

What time are you guys arriving tomorrow?

I should be there about 10am ish.
Marty

1 Like

Which way you coming up Marty

We’ll be there about 10am, looking forward to this, last car meet of the year, thanks for sorting everything @Marty_K

Tracie :smile:

2 Likes

what time does it open on the sunday?

Here you go Scott.

Tracie

1 Like

Ill be sat outside waiting for it to open,thanks @Tracie

2 Likes

I’m hoping to run @Marty_K.
Cleaned and ready for the rain tomorrow :smile:
See you all Sunday

3 Likes

5 Likes

Should be 3 or 4 of us. Hopefully.
Was thinking of lechlade, burford, a361, then cut across country through deddington, to brackley.
Past Silverstone.
And so on.
Probably stopping for beer and money at tesco in brackley.
We are leaving lechlade at about 8am
Marty

1 Like

Evening all, some crap news but we are not going to be able to make it Sunday :persevere:. With Delilah off the road and a load of stuff we have got to sort out this weekend it’s just not going to happen. Sometimes things just happen. Gutted but can’t be helped.

So I have available 2 Sunday only passes for the show. If anyone wants them and can collect them tomorrow from Rugby they are yours. Would hate to see them wasted.

3 Likes

Looks same for me as well. Fitted ptu seemed ok but still didn’t sound quite right to me but drove ok. So loads up this morning, starts off 200 yards down road rev counter packs up, starts missing again, cat over heat light comes on and off . Plus smell off burning.:angry::angry::angry::angry: so now on drive trying to locate faults

Shame you guys can’t make it out , hopefully yours is fixable relatively quickly @Colin_GTO

For the rest hope it’s a good weekend and the weather breaks for you , it’s a bit wet and wild here today

Craig :grinning:

3 Likes

Only a bit, went in this morning to finish a close board fence and it was really persisting it down, so am now sat here reading the posts :unamused:

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Reading the posts? is that fence erectors lingo

1 Like

Didn’t realise that I dropped a pun there Scott, blimey, your wide awake for a Saturday :joy: :joy: :joy:

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like