Japshow Finale-Santa Pod

Just about to go to bed after a night shift mate so far from it lol

Hope you get sorted Colin.
Jensen

2 Likes

Cheers mate

If there is any room on the Stand tomorrow/today at the pod Id put mine on there. Bought my gto last weekend and just signed up as full member :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi and welcome to GTOUK , I believe that @Marty_K had some stand passes left so it’s worth a drive out there

Always good to see new members on here , get yourself in the newbie section and say hello and put some pics up of your motor :sunglasses:

Regards

Craig :grinning:

1 Like

Cheers will do :slight_smile: I might be running down the strip tomorrow so keep an eye out :wink:

2 Likes

ill be there from 9ish

2 Likes

See you there guys,safe journeys

2 Likes

Have a good time guys

1 Like

Have a good day guys and girls, hope weather is good, sun shining ok in Liverpool, hope so at s/p.
Anybody running? Cheers

1 Like

12 Likes

Hope everyone had a good time.
Plenty to see this time!
Pity about weather sat, but can’t be helped.
Thanks for making Pete feel welcome!
Marty

3 Likes

I spent the whole day in the cue haha! Got 3 runs out of 4! 15.4 was my best so some tweaking needed :+1:t2: I’ll introduce myself properly another day :slight_smile: time to get some work done on her now gotta get under the bonnet looking as good as you guys!

8 Likes

Love santapod loads todo and watch,good to see everyone again,thanks for putting the effort into making this happen @Marty_K,loads of activity around our stand.

3 Likes

got a vid of you on my fb timeline mate

2 Likes

Hello and welcome. We waited up on the Grandstand to see one of your runs this aft, you got off the line really well, got a good launch off the 4 wheels. See you at a future event.

Mick

3 Likes

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bx45cttc870LT2tvY0lXbXNva0U

2 Likes

Wtf was that rocket thing… Awesome!

1 Like

I’ll take a peek :slight_smile:

Cheers mate! My first time up the strip, I went to the Nurburgring in my BMW earlier in the year. Hopefully be taking the gto next summer :wink: I may have killed an engine mount or something earlier Woops, I’ll look into it during the week