Japshow Finale-Santa Pod

Had a fantastic time as always great to see you all again :grinning:

Mark

4 Likes

Had a good day thanks guys.
Didnt get much time at the stand due to family, but still had a good day. good to catch up with everyone and speak to members i had yet to meet.
Jensen

3 Likes

6 Likes

A few pic’s from yesterday and today, had a good time was good meeting up with everyone.

6 Likes

Good to see you again mate,nice pics

Likewise was a good day, especially as Andre got runner up in the competition.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Tracie

7 Likes

Hey looks like a good day, what time did Andre get?
Maybe l missed it, looks like there was a lot more to it than Jae!
Try for this one for next year.

1 Like

Not sure about Andre’s times Jerry, someone else might know, but his car is something to be seen, it’s amazing, I couldn’t get over how light the doors are, it’s strange after opening ours, but very cool :sunglasses:

Tracie

I can imagine Tracy, when l see some of the competition cars my folks get involved with. The Corvette racer the guys built who did my original s/c build is awesome, custom chassis bulkheads dry sump etc etc. The civic as well good for 1000 brake!! Maybe he was at SP. These cars are nothing like the manufacturer intended. All about losing weight and a few extra horses! Hope l can get to see
Andre,s car sometime.

2 Likes

9.7 @ 140mph I think Jerry.
If you go to santa pod Web site all times are on there.
Jensen

2 Likes

4 Likes

And in the flesh

5 Likes

Cheers guys great time

2 Likes

Loving this shot from santapod

8 Likes

2 Likes

Just posting pcs as i find them online

7 Likes

Here are random snaps on my phone and a couple from Alex McCranor’s facebook.

Weather not good on Sat…

Pete with his new invention, the hand held BBQ…

Dave desperately trying to get the not-so instant BBQs to light with Zippo, gas lighter etc The packet said ‘all it takes is one match’, we didnt have any matches!!!

Has anyone seen the BBQ lighter fluid? …ah, thats where it went! :joy:

So Andy resorted to gas…and the sun came out, just after they called off the racing due to bad weather, boooo!

Sunday: After discovering that Bedfordshire doesnt seem to have a Jetwash, I used highland spring and a chamoise to wipe the rain/mud off (photos courtesy of Alex McCranor)

@stevie engine immaculate as always :slight_smile:

@ms8leach car is on facebook too

Andre and the team preparing for another run;

Lots to do at Japshow, loved shockwave and the Jet Car, lots of stalls, music, fire breathing girls etc + Drag racing. I’ll be back!

7 Likes

Cars looking nice @mickJ :sunglasses:

Sounds like a good weekend was had

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes