JDM Combe 10/06/17

ok so on reading the form again the last date is May, although this may not give us the best position

so currently I have

martyn kitching
Colin Lockyer
James Rowley
Simon Baker
James jones
Mick Jenkins

Simon

Dear Club Secretary,

Your members can now log on and purchase their club passes* and reduced price track time. To do this they will need to input the following code when in their castlecombecircuit.co.uk account.

Your unique club booking code is: GTOUK

This code is to be used by your club members only and we request that it is not shared with third parties.

Full details, club & track passes will be sent out shortly. In the meantime please get in touch if you require any further assistance.

Kind Regards

Maria Fisher

Action Day Club Co-Ordinator

*Not applicable for Summer Action Festival or Mini Action Day.

Ok, cool. So what do we need to purchase? We paid for something didnā€™t we?

If you have paid I have purchased you ticket etc and will send it to you when I get them

Simon

1 Like

Iā€™ll almost certainly be attending this, although Iā€™ll likely still be in the UK300 so Iā€™ll get general admission tickets and then potter past for a natter with you all.

Has the booking date passed on this?

I am def interested in this just need to check when Delilah is going in for some work :slight_smile:

1 Like

To late from the club not sure if you can purchase online

Simon

1 Like

Did we need to purchase track time or was it included?

Dear Club Secretary,

Many thanks for your Club Booking to attend JDM Combe on Saturday 10th June 2017. We have received bookings from either yourself and/or your members.

Just to confirm, deadline for applications will be Sun 28th May and we will then start allocating Owners Club sites. Therefore we ask if you could advise any club members to apply now for car passes so that we can have final numbers for your club display. If youā€™ve not yet paid for your club stand, please make arrangements to do so before the booking deadline. Once we have allocated sites and you would like to add additional cars then it may be necessary to move you to a larger site which may be away from Paddock or Paddock 2 so therefore we cannot guarantee your site in these areas even though you had applied earlier. In the meantime would you be able to give us an idea of how many cars you are expecting for your site.

As you aware this is a brand new show for us and we are really excited with the response so far. Again we will have drift displays scheduled twice in the day but please visit our dedicated website for more info or pass link onto your members www.jdmcombe.com

Once all sites have been allocated then we will start to send out passes and other info for you to hand out to your members but in the meantime if you have any queries or questions then please contact me or Maria who is copied into this email.

We look forward to welcoming you all to JDM Combe 2017!

1 Like

Dear Club Secretary,

Your members can now log on and purchase their club passes* and reduced price track time. To do this they will need to input the following code when in their castlecombecircuit.co.uk account.

Your unique club booking code is: GTOUK

This code is to be used by your club members only and we request that it is not shared with third parties.

Full details, club & track passes will be sent out shortly. In the meantime please get in touch if you require any further assistance.

Kind Regards

Maria Fisher

2 Likes

Myself and Tracy will be attending. Long way for this, but with excellent meet at Japfest today Iā€™m sure itā€™s worth showing our presence yet again. So come on guys and gals letā€™s get GTOUK on the map againšŸ˜Ž

Steve

3 Likes

im in will book my ticket on tuesday

2 Likes

I will be going. Cant say I will have the gto on the road so probably be in the Elgrand.

4 Likes

Iā€™m in , been a while since Iā€™ve been to Combe or needed one for that matter :joy:

3 Likes

Booked ours, hereā€™s how to do it with the Club Code which is GTOUK this gets you 1 Driver + Up to 3 Passengers and the Stand Pass.

Tracie :snail:

5 Likes

Simon - just to confirm the booking I made via the club is for the stand and Iā€™m all sorted so can expect tickets in the post or email a week before?

Cheers,

James

Hope we both do, have emailed them for a date

Simon

Cheers Simon

Any particular track spots people are booking?

This will be all new for me. First show, first track other than goodwood, but that was a charity rally in a 3 cylinder polo!

do we have a club code, I might be interested, seem to have got the bug, AND there is a track session, omgā€¦lol

2 Likes