JDM Combe 10/06/17

Just had a look for a confirmation email out if interest and I only had the PayPal one , anybody else get anything ?

Always frustrates me as the date gets closer and you hear nothing

Ahh just read the FAQ , take it these are sent to the club and out to us then

:grinning:

1 Like

@CDMH I got a confirmation email from Castle Combe.

Looking at the information below which @3000gt posted up earlier in this thread received from Castle Combe, looks like you are right, once they get the numbers going, they allocate our stand and send out passes to the Club

Tracie :frog:

2 Likes

They phoned me durring the week and agreed size of pitch so guess these we’ll be out next week

Simon

4 Likes

Looks like we’re going to have a great turn out for this event which is great to see. Let’s hope it’s a really nice day like last year.

James

4 Likes

put me on the list please

4 Likes

Tracie :frog:

1 Like

Can we bring passengers ? As my mate Dent wants to come along :wink:

7 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Terry :sunglasses:

Think I met him at silverstone Colin.
Sure all the members will make sure he has a banging time.

4 Likes

This seems to be coming out alot lately, just remember i have the power to edit when you least expect it :joy:
Dent Dave

4 Likes

Which one?:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Might bring his twin Double Dent
I’m so sorry for being so horrible Dave I love take that :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

wanna give his black one a few smacks tommorrow i wont tell, I’m going to polish it before I come, it’s a surprise don’t tell him.

3 Likes

Ahh thanks guys feeling the love now :+1::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Not going to be able to make it in the GTO unfortunately, can I be taken off of the list, or I might be still be able to come, will just be in my Audi not the gto :disappointed:

That’s a shame Reece , still be good to see you fthough if you can make it

:grinning:

I’m looking less likely as the mechanics that have my car have said 2 weeks until they can look at it.

I guess worst case I’ll get my cx5 remapped and take that round the track!

1 Like

Am i too late to book stand pass? The option doesnt seem to be available on the website?

I think for a club stand pass, you had to purchase a ticket before the 25th of this month

■■■■■■■■! Been away this week with work so couldnt book! :cry: