JDM Combe 10/06/17

Cheers Craig, I have no idea what to expect to be honest, it’ll be my first proper car show other than the classic one at the nec.

If I’m allowed to leave it in the normal carpark I’ll just do that

It can stay in the normal car park but if you still have the stand pass stick it behind us , I’m pretty sure most of the folks going won’t mind

@3000gt , this should be ok shouldn’t it ? Not like James bought the ticket knowing he wouldn’t have the car ,

As I said unless there are no takers for the pass I can’t see an issue :grinning:

3 Likes

Looking forward to this also looks like little Sophia will be with me. She’s looking forward to seeing lots of Mhorag’s :joy:

Let’s hope the weather is good.

James

1 Like

Not sure im going to make this teach me to take things apart so close to an event,will confirm if i have a ticket available on thursday

Not clicking the like on that one , cmon mate you can do it :sunglasses:

1 Like

Its not me mate im sat waiting on other people so out of my control,i have bits at powdercoaters still that wont be ready until wednesday,im waiting on black goo from ebay to stick glass back on which should have come today and ive not even started on the second light yet

1 Like

Just do the one - then we can see the before and after :joy:

Seriously though I hope you get it all sorted.

James

2 Likes

So damn annoying waiting on others , that’s why nowadays I set myself a deadline a few weeks before then stuff gets left , been caught out more times than I care to remember come show time :rage:

1 Like

If i crack the second light tommorrow clean up the goo and get everything cleaned prepped and primed i should be ok aslong as the powdercoating is here wednesday,thats if it doesnt rain and hold me up again

3 Likes

I can lend you a pair mate if needed

3 Likes

cool thanks mate will let you know by thursday

1 Like

I have not slept since

1 Like

So does no one want a free track pass?

Scott.
Just put the glass back on the car with no insides.
Take your fibre stuff and cut holes in and stick on to the lights and there you have it!! No one will know.
Just remember to not drive in the dark!:sweat_smile:
Steve

2 Likes

On a serious note what’s the erliest we can get in :grin:

Been hard at it today good progress with the 2nd light,its very indepth and fussy work as im sure colin will agree

3 Likes

sooo…if I happened to want to take my CX-5 round the track what would I need in terms of insurance, helmet etc.?

So what time we gotta be there?

Club admission and traders from 7am :grinning:

1 Like

Insurance is optional​ on the track at your own risk basically don’t hit anyone else :dizzy_face:
Helmet can normally be hired for around a tenner.
Dave

1 Like