Just a major thank you haha

Hey pal massive thanks on the uprated brakes literally just saved my life about 10 minutes ago haha never went from 70 to stopped so fast in my life haha

1 Like

what brakes did u go for mate ?

Not 100% sure but think it was stoptech drilled and grooved with fast road pads . Got them a while ago now. Thought I’d post the thanks as a bit of a laugh although I really am thankfull. It was one of those once I was stopped and as far aside as I could be still thought well I’m ■■■■■■. The brakes were stinking when I got home haha

2 Likes

I remember feeling​ Like that in an old Porsche 944, massive flood on the motorway doing about 90… Could not see it and car in front hit his breaks… Thought this is it I’m dead, hit those breaks could not see a thing as the water hit the windscreen.
Bloke in front was like wtf in his mirror, thought we we’re both dead… Never felt so grateful near ■■■■ myself. Glad they worked mate :+1:

Aye a bit of a relief. Made the mistake of telling the other half about it. She’s freaked out more than I was haha think if I was in a small hatchback or cheaper car the story might have ended different. But these cars are built to handle hard driving so a bit of breaking and down through the gears didn’t phase the old girl

1 Like