Mk 1 GTO TT

Blimey where do you start, I have owned this car for exactly 7 years & done just about everything cosmetic to it over the years all to enhance its looks, It is a one off to look at & a real head turner, Its been garaged for the whole of my ownership & where possible not taken out in the rain. Reliability wise is about as good as it gets, Let me down twice in 7 years, Clutch went ( new one fitted at Eurospec in last 1500 miles ) Transfer box went ( bigger 25 spline fitted at Eurospec about 3 years ago ) The car has just returned from Eurospec in the last 500 miles where their remit was to give the car a health check from front to back & fit/fix anything that requires attention, It came back with New DBA Gold grooved & drilled discs, all new pads to match, New Prop shaft bushes, New Drop link bushes, BC Coilovers re-set up so now sits a little lower/ more level than it did, All bolts in front plenum replaced, undersealed, In addition to their work i have replaced all the tyres within the last 500 miles with Toyo Proxes T1 Sport ( front 235x35x19 & rears 265x30x19, withing the last 12 months the wheels have also been refurbished professionally having been shot blasted, powder coated & painted & are in immaculate condition & like the day they were done, wheels are 19" Vortex Evolution to finish the look,
Car also includeds:
One off custom look bonnet made specifically for me,
Bozz Speed customised front bumper,
Very large custom FMIC
New oil cooler
Bozz speed 6 point half roll cage,
Luke 4 point harnesses,
Cobra Monaco seats,
Stripped out rear,
Carbon wrap roof,
Twin HKS Mushroom filter ( with new filters )
Chromed plenum,
Powder coated/Painted Rocker cover,
Rear Cusco strut brace,
Front 3si Strut brace,
Stainless Bluflame down pipe,
Custom made straight through HKS Super Dragger ( incredible noise )
HKS Turbo timer,
Greddy Profec B boost controller,
Hella upgraded lights with inbuilt side lights,
Kenwood double din DVD/C/D/MP3 Radio,
BC adjustable coilovers ( still look like new )
Amber performance BOV
Cat one alarm with full closure ( windows, mirrors & door locks all operate from the alarm )
Alarm is also connected to a Nautilus horn for extra noise, ( this alarm not only wakes up half the street it wakes up the other half as well.
Hoop spoiler,
Momo steering wheel,
Privacy glass all round
Walbro fuel pump + hot wire kit
Car was running 320bhp after the Boost controller was fitted by Eurospec & i have the rolling road readout from the same day.
Price includes private plate.

There must be loads of things i have forgotten but will add to the list when i remember, I have loads of photos of the car from when i bought it to present day, the car is very genuine & is well documented on this forum for anyone to check out, The car is ultra reliable & starts first time every time & is open to any trial or inspection whatsoever, Car has 12 months MOT & has covered 79000 miles only & i have previous 7 MOT`s

Car has an agreed valuation with my insurance company of 6k & that is current with a certificate to prove, this years valuation does not include any of the 2.5k i have spent on this car in the last few months & i am convinced if the car was bought it could be simply stripped & you would get more than the asking price of £4k back, any further info please ring Julian on 07967823611 as i am not on here much nowadays.

Julian. Landline 01246 450417 mob 07967823611

£4k?? That is far too cheap in my opinion. Its a great example and worth top money!

That’s a shame , hope The car stays in the club

Good luck with the sale

Craig :smile:

Noooo DONT SELL IT!!!
It goes great with the 8 that you have!!

Not desperate to sell anyway, if it goes it goes, if not i will carry on as i have for the last 7 years, its going on the track at Japfest as is the 8 so not stopped playing with it just yet ha ha.

Julian.

This is absolutely beautiful, perfect in fact. :heart_eyes:

Hmmmm where to get £4k from lol (I wish)

Yep it is and I want it too but need to sell red one and I’ve already hit well over that money on this one now and don’t have the room :grin:

1 Like

Have decided ro keep it for the foreseeable future cos after 7 years its like one of the family, it had over 500 views in first 48 hrs on ebay & I had 2 offers & a few enquiries but will keep it.

Julian

2 Likes

Cant say I blame you, tis gorgeous

@Julian would you like me to delete this topic now then ?

1 Like

Do you know Craig, I used to be so indecisive I just cant make my mind up if I am any more, yes you can delete it thanks even if I have got an offer I might not be able to refuse ! Have told hlm I will make a final decision after Japfest.

Cheers Julian

Will wait untill after Japfest then for you as it can go down as sold if you decide , if not we will move it

@Juian would you like me to edit the tittle of this now as i see it is now being broken for parts after its little trip off road the weekend ?

Guy who broke his engine was called dan I think. Mr leach knows him