My 1994 twin turbo gto for sale

I will be selling my beloved gto. Will put up pictures and details tomorrow. Just wanted to know if there is any interest. Would rather sell it on here than to an idiot on ebay. I want £3500 for it. It’s in great nick.

Mitsubishi GTO
Twin Turbo
MK2
Import

Here is my beloved GTO I am selling as I need to buy a new van
It’s the mark 2 twin turbo in black. Mostly original, Its in very good condition and drives very well. MOT till august 2016. The guy I bought it off a year ago had the engine overhauled. Was imported in 1994 which I have paperwork for.
Here is a list of the thing that have been done to it over the past 2 years:

New hose kit
New piston rings
New head gasket
New k&n oil and air filters
New exhaust gasket
New front drop links
New front bushes
New fan belt
New crankshaft sensor
New valve stem seals
New alternator
New ignition module
New coil packs
New battery
New gearbox oil
Engine coolant flush
I have the paperwork for most of this

This is a list of the added nice bits:
2 keys
Thatcham 1 approved laser line alarm/immobiliser
4 great tyres
Original alloys in good condition
Touch screen detachable stereo
Long mot
Lockwood white dials (I still have original dials)
Xenon headlights
De limited

As I have had this de limited the Speedo isn’t very accurate so I will be giving away my road angel with the car. Trust me this will save you a few speeding tickets.
The stereo is single din but it’s a double din fascia which is removable. Plays cds, dvds, sd cards, play via blue tooth, hands free phone.
There are no scratches or dents, the bumper paint is a little cracked and due to its age the paintwork is a little dull.
The tracking will probably need doing if your fussy.

Any questions please just ask
Viewings welcome and preferred

@BexGTO would love this :+1: stripe :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’ll swap you my 2001 legacy b4 twin turbo manual if your still interested in getting rid of this beast. I dont want the strips on it though!!