My new GTO :-)

HI - Just got my new GTO TT! - I bought this off Tina also a club member - I think Gavin had it before? Ive done a couple of touch ups to the paintwork and im really impressed with how it handles and feels. The tyres are bigger and it feels really solid. It boosts really well too!
Im going to have a Cambelt change if anyone knows where I can get this done id appreciate it! :smile:

Thanks Lee

5 Likes

It looks exactly as I remember it. Great car :slight_smile:

Neil

Thanks Neil! It needed a good clean! It need a cambelt change tho - do you have any recommendations at all please?

Lee

Hi lee. Welcome to the club. Depending in how far you are Eurospec in Guildford would be the best people… Well worth the drive, make sure you do water pumps and tensioners etc at the same time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! Ill give them a call :slight_smile:

Lee Reed

As above Eurospec in Guildford are probably the best in the country. And with the complexity of these things you probably wont want to leave it up to any old garage. She looks a Beauty dude. Hope you enjoy her!

Congrats , tidy price that went for too :sunglasses: must admit if I had been in the market for another I would have gone for that

Craig :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the club mate! :blush: Black MK1’s are the best! :wink::+1:
Ali :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the club.
Nice car.

Thanks for the great welcome - im really glad to finally get one and they are so cool! - Will pay eurospec a visit soon it needs a few bits doing - think it has abit of lifter tick too. Definitely needs an oil service!

1 Like

Neil do you know Gavin who had the car before Tina?

Yes I do know him.

Neil

I just wondered if hes on here i could get some more info on the car perhaps ?

He is not here but I can get you some contact details.

Neil

That would be really great perhaps an email or something would be amazing! Thank you!

Thanks Max/Butler - just back from Eurospec and they are brilliant so knowledgeable and nice down to earth guys - so glad to have them to help out with the car! It was running on 5 but now with new sparks and an oil service runs 10x better. Will need a few more service items but doesnt need a cam belt as that already done :smiley:@butler @maxxbradley

2 Likes

Glad to hear it mate. You can’t go far wrong with Eurospec!

2 Likes

Awesome glad they could help… N so quickly too!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope your still enjoying it. It was neglected just sittin on the drive . I do miss the boost, but not having me bones shaken lol, so me ST is booked in next week, I need more umph , I know I said I wouldn’t but I can’t help it) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes