My USspec 3000GT

Hi guys. Now i been lazy and didnt post my car since i got her i may, but here she is. 91 US import 3000GT in black, done 103 000 miles and it is a bit tatty. Needs paintwork refurbish, need to sort the engine rattle/knock and of course typical 3000GT faults: missing defroster garnish, ECS flashing sport, rear wing is locked in one position, antenna broken and so on. And it lacks service history (book), but with that mileage i desided to save her from other douchebags who might ruin it, and i got it cheaply so no complains here. Runs pretty good despite its flaws, it has a turbo controller so the boost get up to 14 psi, maybe even more as the gauge maxes out at 14.
Mods: Boost controller, larger injectors and louder exhaust as seen on pics.
What i done to it so far: changed all oil except of engine as i was taken care of by previous owner, rewired fog lights, repainted rear windows upper/lower garnish and garnish under windshield, changed stereo and ordered a shitload of parts from evil empire.
Future plans: refurbish the car and keep i clean.

5 Likes

Spent a day in the workshop today and changer headlamps with integrated LED park lights. Happy with result and it looks cool. Also paited bezels around headlamps to make it look good. What a hassle though, screws was rusty and was unnecessary pain in the ass.