New GTO or another hoax?

Hey guys. Just got a link where it says in Japanese that says that the Mitsubishi GTO will be released on the 2019-2020 with V6 hybrid engine 400hp.
They say that they are going to use the FR-L platform(AWD platform) that Nissan use for their Fairlady Z. Sorry that I couldn’t find any sources in english.

Mitsubishi “GTO” will be back back! Nissan Fairlady Z and brothers car !?Automobile new car scoop 2017.2.27 Mon 12: 00
Mitsubishi GTO forecast CG
Mitsubishi GTO forecast CGMitsubishi GTO
Tweets
Mitsubishi

The name of Mitsubishi Eclipse revives … The new SUV is “Eclipse cross”
Mitsubishi to bring the new coupe SUV to the world first in March!
I show plenty with detailed pictures! Mitsubishi ek space Custom refinement New type, presence of plating parts exist

Send a message to the editorial department

As a successor to “Stallion”, Mitsubishi Motors received a report from Europe that the Fastback Coupe “GTO” released in 1990 will revive.

Spyder 7 produced an expected CG with expectation.

In the “GTO” successor model, you should adopt the “FR - L” platform, which is also adopted for Nissan “Fairlady Z” which became the real parent company, and will succeed Mitsubishi Sports, which is the end of production of the Lancer Evolution.

The exterior was an aggressive design equipped with thin LED headlights, wide long air intake, front splitter, bonnet with winglets.

The powertrain is equipped with a sports hybrid that combines an electric motor into a 3-liter V-6 cylinder, and the maximum horsepower will be about 400 ps.

It is expected that the world premiere will aim for the fall of 2019 and the release in 2020.

released in 1990 will resurrect arrived.
Spyder 7 produced an expected CG with expectation.
In the “GTO” successor model, you should adopt the “FR - L” platform, which is also adopted for the Nissan “Fairlady Z” which became the real parent company, and will succeed Mitsubishi Sports, which is the end of production of the Lancer Evolution.
The exterior was an aggressive design equipped with thin LED headlights, wide long air intake, front splitter, bonnet with winglets.
The powertrain is equipped with a sports hybrid that combines an electric motor into a 3-liter V-6 cylinder, and the maximum horsepower will be about 400 ps.
It is expected that the world premiere will aim for the fall of 2019 and the release in 2020.
“Spyder 7 Editorial Department”
Tweets
send
[Featured articles] [PR]
Cheap smartphone that overturned the image of “cheap worse / amazing”! Monthly ¥ 1980 per month with free calling ~ (RBB TODAY by UQ Communications)
Google Translate

I got a mail from one my friends in Japan last week on this

Just got a mail back from my guys in Mitsubishi Japan who said its not true

However the Eclipse cross is true

NOTE its LHD for the US market not anywhere else and they have used the Eclipse name only used in America !!

Its made by Mitsubishi USA not Japan i am told

da faqu is that thing?!

has anyone got eye bleach?

1 Like