New Member Berkshire

Hi people and a Happy New Year to you all

I use to own a VR4 in the Middle East for 6 years, purchased a FTO when I came back (sold it pretty quick) and am now looking for another GTO / 3000GT. My wife misses the power so much she has persuaded me to buy one over here, so on the lookout for a nice one later this month, so if you know of a good one available soon, please feel free to let me know (Ben from Eurospec is already helping :))
Many thanks
Andy

Hi Andy,

May I be the first to welcome you to the club, there are some good ones out there so good luck with your search and HNY to you too.

What am I doing on the computer on New Years day??? :cold_sweat:

Terry :sunglasses:

Thanks Terry

I see from my ‘old’ messages, that I originally joined the club back in 2007?

OK, so welcome back to the fold, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just been working on the car, as its gone dark now, I had to stop :smirk:

Terry :sunglasses:

Welcome to the fold dude… Or more correctly welcome back lol. That was a long time ago and it would have been the old look forum

1 Like

Thanks Butler
Yep very old forum - that’s when I came back from the Middle East and was looking to purchase one as it was the best car I had driven. Taken me 8 years but didn’t want to rush it :smiley:

Just realised your in Berkshire, where abouts? I’m just over the border in Hampshire.

In Theale just outside Reading Junction 12 of M4

Lol yep not far from me at all. I’m in hook. Steve smiths in theal too I think!! @3000gt is reading also

I’m not in Theale but I am only 5/10 minutes away.

Anyway welcome back Spargo. Good luck with your search.

Use to be posted near Hook when I was attached to the Royal Engineers at Church Crookham. Steve you Newbury side? Even been thinking about importing one from Japan seen a nice 98 model for 3.5k So approx 5k once import duties etc. paid

5k will get you a nice moddedd 400bhp car over here at the moment.

Been looking at Classifieds ? Autotrader etc. Just a case of finding a nice one (doesn’t need to be modified), Wife is only use to 350HP Max. :wink:

Currently in talks with Ozzie for his nice red 3000GT :smiley:

That would be nice to keep ozzies car in the club, personally didn’t realise he was selling up. It’s a well looked after motor too I think :slight_smile:

After going through the forums Classified car adds, I actually found it in ‘Member Sales’. Came to agreement with him (thanks Vic) and hopefully all sorted within a few weeks.

That car has been in the club ages with both owners :wink: always been a nice motor too

Craig :smile:

@spargo how much are u looking to spend ?:grimacing:

Have one now cheers - that post was January 2015 :slightly_smiling: