New member looking for a gto

Hi. I am looking at buying a twin turbo gto in the next month or two. I’ve had a few gt4s but fancy a change. Is there anything in particular I should be checking or looking at? It would be a manual I get when I find one. I’m in Scotland and not to many up here.
Cheers mitch

Hi and welcome to GTOUK , have a look at the buyers guide in this section ,it is really informative and will give you some good pointers , a few people have printed it off and taken it along

Regards

Craig :grinning:

Here you go

2 Likes

Welcome to the club,good luck in your search

1 Like

@mark0 has one for sale
His sale post is here

3 Likes

Welcome along mate as @Butler says mark has one for sale, spoken with him genuine chap maybe worth a call to him before it gets traded in.

2 Likes

Welcome Mitch, one of the few Glasgow Southside :smiley:

Hi Mitch

I have finally decided (after almost 9 years) to sell my GTO. It has been my love and obsession for all that time, so it’s in pretty perfect condition and will certainly look after its new owner.

Link: 1996 GTO Twin Turbo for sale - Fully Customised Bespoke 400bhp Engine, 64,000 Miles Still for sale - #2 by gavin_naish

Unfortunately I’m quite far from you (Bournemouth, Dorset) but I can guarantee that with 400bhp under your right foot. you’ll definitely love the drive back up! :smile:

Any questions, please feel free to ask. Everyone here is really friendly.

Cheers

PJ