New member - thinking of joining the GT club and would appreciate some advice

Yeah that’s Steves with Simons infront of it

1 Like

Sorry but where is the 4×4 I’m a little confused? Can’t see no truck?

I did take pictures of both, only posted that one, as it was the only picture that didn’t show number plates

Just under the indicator mate. :smiley:

2 Likes

Ah all wheel drive…sorry snigger

Hi if you where there why did you not say hello ?

Simon

I would have, but didn’t get there until late, after 21:00. By the time I got the boy his McDonalds both cars had gone.

1 Like

Sad update - inspection did not go well. Lots of bodywork damage / has had bad resprays on bumper as well as suspicious wear on pedals and seats not in keeping with 39,000 miles. Paperwork for servicing also not as advertised.

Very glad I didn’t bother going to see it but saddened it has been abused.

Thanks for all your great advice and warmth. The search continues…

6 Likes

Better to know now before handing over your hard earned,theres one out there for you,i looked at 7 before buying mine

2 Likes

Sounds like it could be a wind back on the clock then. Atleast the inspection pointed it all out. There will always be others so not worth rushing :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve bought 4 gtos all of them I stuck on a low loader or got someone else to go get, my advice is not to do this lol.
My current red one has taken over a year to get to a point I’m happy with although I’ve learnt a hell of a lot about gtos couldn’t have done it with out these guys.
If I did it again i would look hard and prob spend more in the beginning although to make it your own you will always spend money even to get it to standard and 100% to how you want it. My advice is spend as much as you feel comfortable with becouse they will always bite you, mechanical over body.
Cheers dave :sunglasses:

3 Likes

here here @DavePerky,sound advise

1 Like

F me did I say something sensible? Must be my age :smiley:

4 Likes

your age lol your a whipper snapper compared to me

2 Likes

What’s a whipper snapper is that an old ppls saying…stop it I’m off again😄

4 Likes

Lol love it @Scott

1 Like

Exactly :joy: :joy: :joy:

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s a bummer mate.
Why can’t people just be honest these days. Seems nearly everyone selling a car just lies through their arse!
Keep looking, chances are you’ll find a better car for less!
And don’t get too hung up on the age or mileage of these cars, condition is key.
You can get a dud with 30k on the clock and a minter with 100k.
Chin up!:+1:

2 Likes

Thanks mate, sound advice.
Definitely a lesson that mileage means nothing. Such a shame though to see a once lovely car end up like that. You guys have been so nice though, I’ll have to buy one!

2 Likes