New MK2 GTO TT owner

@spiros you have another member for the Scottish crew.

1 Like

Welcome aboard mate,
Nice gto, have you got any plans for her?
Jerry :grinning:

Yes definitely worth the Ā£20 but when and where is jae? and no certainly not t total, id class myself as a bit of a drunk myself haha

2 Likes

Lol itā€™s Peterborough this year bit of a trek, @spiros came from Scotland last year :+1:
Will find you some pics hang fire :+1:

Welcome to the club Craig.
Car looks nice. Think it flashed up on here for sale a while back.
Jensen

1 Like

Cheers man, but yeah going to get a nice set of wheels for sure, maybe a bit lower. clean up the engine a bit, its not looking its best in there. ive been looking about and there doesnā€™t seem to be as much available for the gto as there was for the supra, is this right? I quite like a nice front lip and rear diffuser but cant seem to find any. I have to say I do like the mk3 spoiler and mk4 front bumper so I might have to look into that.

Just donā€™t click what i did I got the chairmans todger @stevie :joy:

2 Likes

Look and message the traiders @GSXRKID and @Richy_Speed for parts and engine bling respectively

James

3 Likes

Cheers man, but yeah he said it was up for sale here for a bit, but was off the road with no MOT so never really got any interest.

2 Likes

Aaannnnddd welcome to the sausage club.
Ffs dave.

1 Like

@Richy_Speed does our bling under bonnet :+1:

3 Likes

Britainā€™s got no talent must be on, everyoneā€™s on the forumā€¦ your lucky night :joy:

1 Like

Ye I think here in the UK is very limited but things do pop up from time to time you have to be ready when it does,over the US of A is more popular with aftermarket and you can get a lot of stuff downside is taxes are a killer and post on heavy items.
Gto scene is getting bigger and better so who knows things might improve in the future for parts.
Alloy wheels do set the car better
Jerry

2 Likes

David - you are going home! :grinning:

I can multi task

James

1 Like

I donā€™tā€‹ see nothing wrong here @jensen360

2 Likes

Not another one :astonished: :fearful: :scream: Very rare color :joy: Welcome to ( BLUE ) GTOUK :grin:

1 Like

Nice colour car and welcome to the best place on the planet, Just put one out so might be a bit wired (weird) take your pick, Iā€™ve got the fork in ell its good here :grin:

Terry :sunglasses:

3 Likes

welcome along ,if you ever need any parts ive a shed load lol car looks nice give it a good service get it on some ramps and get a good check over :wink:

1 Like

Hey never meant to be ignorant or anything last night, I just reached my newbie post limit for the day :joy:

1 Like

hey cheers man. I might be looking for a y pipe with a bit for a dump valve if you have one?