New to the site

Morning everyone,

I am new to the site, I saw some of your cars up at Japfest this year, and it encouraged me to purchase my own, which I will have done so by the end of next week.

I am really looking forward to starting my new project and getting this epic car back to its former glory :smile:

Pictures will get uploaded as soon as I have collected the car :smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to the Club.
Have a good look around the club site for advice on buying a GTO etc.
Look forward to meeting new faces.

Welcome to GTOUK, be great to see the photos when you get it :smile:

Cheers,
Neil.

Welcome to GTOUK buddy

Steve

Welcome to the club. Glad you enjoyed our cars at Japfest. If you pop up a link to the car you are buying there is a good chance people on here will recognise it and be able to give advice.

sorry bout the previous comment, i seem to have 2 accounts and Internet explorer has decided to save my details and log me in automatically. Also appologies for the essay.

So the car i am buying has had 1 owner since it was imported in 2005, I am buying it from that same owner. car hasnt been advertised anywhere I approached the chap and asked if he would be willing to sell it to me. It is still in Km and have covered 60k km, it has the import documents, MOT certificate, 2 keys. The car also has the original Jap Tax disc in the window along with the Import number in the front windscreen (both of these will not be removed)

The car is solid all round not rust or corrusion at all through out. it has the original GTO Car mats both front and rear, has a removable sunroof and even has the sun roof blanking panel, original toolkit, Jack, and space saver alloy.

The car is in sound condition and can not wait to get it home, get some pictures and get cleaning. Due to the car being stood for so long, the seats need to be replaced as the leather has cracked and perished. but all these are just cosmetics and can hopefully be replaced quite easy.

I think i truely have stumbled across another very rare car, but this time i will not be letting it go :smile: Who knows guys, you may even see it at japfest next year :smile:

4 Likes

Hi and welcome to GTOUK , you have already made the best decision by coming on here :laughing:

Craig :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where abouts in the country are you based?

Neil

Welcome @boomdog hope you’ve had a chance to read through the buyers guide as it will help you see other things on the car you might not have spotted :slight_smile:

I am in a long line of distinguished GTO owners here, I am not one but you can see the wealth of knowledge of these guys, me, I’m still trying to find out what an AFR is, (not really, just thought it’d be funny) Welcome mate and as @NAS says ‘where are you?’

Terry :sunglasses:

Welcome to the club!

Welcome aboard the £££ pit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hey guys thanks for the messages. :smile:

I am from the Swindon area :smile:

2 Likes

Nice another south west member, we hold south west meets as well so you will have to pop over. I am only in Chippenham, we will have to meet up when you get it :smile:

Neil

1 Like

I’m in Cheltenham, so not far

I’m planning on setting up a south west meet probably before the birthday bash. Probably at the Sally ■■■■■ inn at royal wootton Bassett which is just off junction 16 of the m4. I’ll keep you updated.

Oh come on swear filter it’s an actual place name. Haha

2 Likes

Welcome to the club mate!! :blush: Can’t wait to see photos! Is it a grey car??
Aaaah balls think I’m the only one that doesn’t live Daaaahn Saaaaf!
Ali :blush:

3 Likes

I’m across from you ali on east coast :relaxed:

1 Like

Where abouts @reddwarf ? :blush:

Well kinda across from you.
May as well be south as it’s still 2 and half hours lol

1 Like