Oil cooler valve

I was browsing your site and found this: http://evilempireperformance.co.uk/gto-3000gt-shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=30_162_164&products_id=54
Can you tell me in what way did oil pressure improve? Mine car got slight low oil pressure on idle at warmed up temp.

Cheers

I purchased Titan race oil from evil @GSXRKID that improved my oil pressure no end

I got new oil from royal purple and qmi engine flush and treatment. I`m waiting for the delivery from Evil Empire which among other things includes new HKS oil filter. I hope all of this helps but that valve caught my eye since the discription said its recommended to replace every 60k miles. I bet that valve never been replaced on mine.

Hi guys. I think my oilpan is a bit dented and since the oilpan job is a bit of a hassle here is my question. Is it a good idea to spotweld a stud or something and using sliding/pulling hammer to pull out the dent? I got most of the things i need but i do worry as i dont want to explode the whole car and my place to pieces. Anyone done this before?