Oil filter, fuel filter options

Are all oil filters and fuel filters the same or are there better 1s etc as there are huge difference in prices ?

No one cares you shouldn’t be here on christmas day even of it’s nearly over at 23:58😂
Official warning till the 27th December @kevin_rhodes :joy:

4 Likes

It’s always on my mind :nerd_face:

2 Likes

so what are you doing on then :grin:

2 Likes

Get k&n look for ps1004 about 5.48 quid.
Jerry
Been using them for 7 plus years with no problems
302549968028 type this in fleabay

Hi Kev
l use Royal Purple oil filters on all my cars, K and N panel for air and std fuel filter or something like a fuelab for uprated, fair choice for those.

A- I was drinking
B- I am christmas bad elf supervisor
C- some fker posted and I got an email notification :grinning:
Take your pick… Now bugger off the lot of you.
Happy cold turkey day.

5 Likes

Anything else on a small service only the yearly bits

Be warned there is loads of counterfeit K&N around especially on Ebay along with super cheap NGK Spark Plugs that are crap too.

I wouldn’t fancy a engine rebuild cost from buying items from ebayers you don’t know where they got them from, you must be mad to do that and the damage it could cause and cost to repair for saving a few quid !!

I cant buy those K&N oil filters from K&N UK for the £5.48 without the vat added and the guy has to pay ebay fees and postage, not going to genuine are they !!

How much are a set of plugs mate and do they need changing every year ? Had mine done last jan

I doubt you have done enough miles to even get a colour on the electrodes Kev, so no you don’t need to change them for around 30,000 miles if they are Iridium ones…

Fuel filter the Mitsubishi one is the best for the BHP you currently have and a better one that that is the Injector Dynamics one at £329.95 it is horny and looks the business and i have sold quite a few of them would you believe !!
And we are one of only a couple of Genuine Injector Dynamics dealers in Europe

You know you want one Kev, Its sex in Alloy !!

ID ID750 Filter

Ha I do like shiney things but not at that price :rofl: ye I’ll grab a genuine filter from mitsy when I get back from my holidays :ok_hand: great ok the plugs can stay for now :+1: does anything else need changing at the mileage I do

You wont be doing that when you see how much they charge for the same part as i do…:flushed::flushed::flushed:

Ok how much is your part :crazy_face:

They are genuine k&n you can scan the barcode on it and it comes up fine.
Maybe they buy in bulk so they can sell cheap.
Doesn’t have to be everything expensive to be genuine.
I’ve been using those for 7 plus years with no issues.
Jerry :grinning:

Scanning a bar code does not mean its genuine Jerry and the post wasnt aimed it you in a personal way

I was just talking in general about parts that are too cheap on Ebay

some are ligit sellers but i have had some ■■■■ stuff before for bikes :frowning:
look at the seller for one it may say uk seller but its from china :worried: not a good sign for genuine parts
think that was part of what @GSXRKID was trying to say with parts from ebay :slight_smile:

4 Likes