Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yea please Dave I’ll take it!!! :grin::+1:

1 Like

Are you giving up the watch business soon Dave ? :grin:

1 Like

Afraid there is still more watches and old bids around than Gto’s lol

1 Like

Please check your ports obd1 looks like this guys up to around 1993 thanks Dave.

Dave I’ll check my ports if the snow stops. Mine is a '94 mk2. U think it’ll be ok?

1 Like

This has all got a bit confusing for people i will clean this post up, there are 2 posts one about logging and what its for obd1 and what it does.
This post has become some what confused, apologize for this to members who have not read it correctly that it is obd1 pre 93 cross over cars.
Thanks Dave

Right orders left to do
@just_cool ( will contact you soon as ready) obd1

1 Like

Hey @DavePerky, can you link me to your thread with the videos you did… Can’t for the life of me find it

1 Like

@justinmandeville
Hi Justin I have added you on messenger and sent the clips to you as it won’t let me put them on here.
Jensen

1 Like

Thanks @jensen360 did try type something last night but was all a blur :joy: was doing a Gary Barlow tribute night for charity.
I can message you utube link @justinmandeville
Post was taken down due to some little f## deciding they could copy me, I’m not that bothered i mean there’s hardly a million gtos to make palms for them but I have another 5 units to sell on eBay due to members with not the right obd (mk2) or not replying to messages After saying they want one.
All in the name of the club hey :+1:

1 Like

@just_cool did you still want one as other post where you asked has been removed?

Yeah Dave, I didn’t remove it. What have you got there? Perhaps it’ll help me get the red one started too.

1 Like

Hi Dave

Owners will may find that their very early 1994 GTO MK2 cars also had OBD1 in Japan, people will have to use your picture and look and check their cars to see if they have the white connector on the door side of the dash.

This may give a few more people to be ability to utilize this great bit of kit you have made available for others

2 Likes

@just_cool i have a near new unit boxed up with brand new battery fitted £100 plus postage £8
Ive been sending these out for £5 del charge some have cost considerable more £16 last one as had box and other stuff in it. £108 all in Terry.

OK Dave, drop me a pm and I’ll sort it.

1 Like

Another palm sold today to a new member hopefully when he feels ready to post up his car we can all say hi :grin: in our usual Gto uk family way.
Another £10 to club funds :+1:

6 Likes

hello mr p if youi would like to tex me youre phone no on 07733340878 i will call you

1 Like

Will do tomorrow if that’s ok cheers Dave