Palm data logging on mmcd

All palms wil now be sold on eBay if members still want them as and when will make them, I currently have another 5 units thanks Dave.

5 Likes

Palms currently available for members, demo at AGM if you require.
Direct plug in obd1 system, charger, case, some with original accessories all have new batteries.
1 sold off uk
2 sold off uk
3 £100 plus p&p
4 sold off uk
2 more to come
Leads if you have a palm already, direct to palm on coil usb palm plug plus switch unit and obd1 plug available at £45 inc delivery
(£10 all purchases to gto uk)

https://youtu.be/mEJNZH7beKU

2 Likes

Now where should i mount a palm…i know :joy:

3 Likes

YOU ■■■■■■■ NUTS :grin:

2 Likes

Numbers 1 and 2 sold both off out of the uk , looks like Germany. I Have 3 more made numbers 3&4 plus another & 3 more Extra logging leeds made so have 6 in total and also the unit available for hire.
Thanks Dave.

2 Likes

4 is sold, ive made some more, have currently 3 complete unit’s in stock 2 more cables available and have ordered the components to make another 5 then that really is it…no More.
Hope your all getting on ok with them and logging ok.
Cheers Dave

1 Like

You need more fibre i log just fine

2 Likes

Asked by @DavePerky to tidy his post

Steve

3 Likes

Is everyone sorted for this now? I’m bringing 1 unit for mark but will have others for sale.
I have now stopped production on this but have a back up of 6 leads and 4 complete units, will bring some to AGM for you to try.
Thanks Dave

4 Likes

@reece.cambridge number 3

Last palm then no longer available, I tried to make a lead last week and fked it up due to my hands.
This is it, no more @GSXRKID
I have an xp laptop for sale that I will sort out next week with the serial cable.
I have kept some spare palm leads if members break them to the unit itself, if anyone wants to take this on in the future they can, I have a few palms without batteries and leads plus all software and will give instruction.
Thanks no show Dave

5 Likes

You have done well to supply the ones you have already done Dave

I for one thank you for making the effort to make these available for the time you have done

Unless some picks up the torch on these then no one will be able to data log on these cars in the future

Thank You Dave for your efforts

Regards Rob

3 Likes