Parts stash for sale

Doesn’t look like anyone is gonna save her from part ex. So the list and photos below are what I have left. Prices are inclusive of delivery bnib is brand new in box or bag depending how they were packaged. Everything is in good knick. The gear knob was imported from Canada and cost a kidney no good for weight saving as approx 50 grams in weight wouldn’t surprise me if it’s one of a few over here if not the only one. Starter motor is genuine mitsubishi and Does need a refurb can be used a as a swap once refurbed save taking the car off the road. Bonnet vents need a couple of bolts they dropped into the abyss…

Radiator bnib mk1 £120 sold
Mishimoto coolant hoses bnib £60 sold
Rad cap £15
Bonnet vents £50 sold
Gear knob £50
Ignition wires bnib £15 sold
lazy eye kit £8 sold
Starter motor £40
Forge adjustable dump valve £120
Oil filter bnib £10 sold
Tomei oil filler cap £30 sold
Ashtray £20
Cassette deck £15
Polished plenum personally i think needs a quick going over £80 sold
Front rocker cover £50
Red ignition leads £50
Mud flaps sold to me as genuine never fitted but could be useful to someone £20 sold

Hopefully they are in order from my list. Paypal gift please will be posted asap. Will leave here for a week before going to the ■■ and finally eBay

you have a pm…

Mudflaps are rare Genuine Mitsubishi GTO Ones !!!

Sold to me as genuine are there any identifying marks I’ve had 2 pms ref them already don’t want to be wrong!

yep i’ll have them, and the other bits.

Trying to work out who’s pm was first a sec mate. Email notifications are showing the opposite order to my inbox and different times. Please can you reply on here not pm from now on. Can sort postage payment etc later via pm then. For reference the mudflaps are gone along with the oil filter and rad hoses. Il reply to the 2 shortly I wasn’t expecting responses as quickly. Bare with me I’m on my way home will be in touch soon

ill have the oil filler cap if its not sold already please

@marko let Gavin have them I’ll have his old ones to make custom ones up

1 Like

Ok cheers for letting me know. Thread updated. Just a reminder message on here not via pm for the stuff you want. Things are transparent for everyone then. We can sort the boring stuff behind the scenes then

Hhh and laptop is also available 150 posted forgot to put that on the list earlier!

You not sell that I’m surprised mate if no takers after a week will have it back mate, will charge everone to log their cars proper like.

May take the vents will let you know asap

Had tonnes of watchers. Even more questions but seem to be the type of people that would go viewing their neighbours houses if they went up for sale as they’ve got nothing better to do. I was even asked if the charger was an original!? (which is why I didn’t heavily advertise the car in the end can’t deal with time wasters ) no worries about the vents let me know when you do. I think I already put it but I lost a couple of the bolts.

If @DavePerky doesn’t take the vents I’ll have them please

Ok mate. I’ll let you know when I do

Def want vents cheers dave sorry @GTOMNR

Sports seats covers. Good quality with elasticated fronts and edges. You will find cheaper on ebay but they WILL NOT fit sports seats as you can see these are pretty wide.

£30 posted tracked and insured for both

Hi Mark

My Hermes say they have delivered the parcel, but there has been no delivery. i watched the tracking all day and when i left work at 5 it was still out for delivery. anyway they say it’s been delivered, apparantly left at paper, whatever that means. Can you give me whatever info you have and also put a claim in your end. I have done the same my end.

here is the online chat i had this morning.

So far 2 days, 2 deliveries neither received, cmon couriers sort it out!!

Mamta: Hi, my name is Mamta. How may I help you?
Gavin Naish: The parcel says delivered to a secure location but i have not received it or had a card through, any idea where it is?
Mamta: I am sorry that the parcel is not received, let me quickly check where is the parcel.
Mamta: Gavin I can see courier says he left parcel near paper.
Mamta: To check if it was delivered to correct address could you please confirm the delivery address.
Gavin Naish: Martin & Co, 17 High Street, Eastleigh, Hants, SO50 5LF
Mamta: Thank you for providing the requested details. The address is correct.
Gavin Naish: ok so where is the parcel? Theres nothing here and there is no ‘paper’ to leave it by
Mamta: As you are disputing the delivery of this parcel, I will have to forward this query on to our investigations team who will confirm the details of this delivery and then they will get back in contact with you via email anytime within the next 24-48 hours or earlier with all the information.
Mamta: Is there anything else that I can help you with before I conclude this chat?
Gavin Naish: no please escalate the matter, there is no parcel here, no card, no signature. Very disappointed.
Mamta: I apologise for our courier not leaving you any calling cards – standard procedure is to leave a calling card at every delivery attempt.
Mamta: I’ll quickly raise the query with the support team and they’ll contact you via email anytime within the next 24-48 hours or earlier.

Just picked this up. I’ve logged in and alledgedly it was delivered @ 21:12 Monday 6th of June which is questionable in itself! It also states on my delivery details safe place is not available as signature is required.

I can’t take a full screen shot as all your details are on there. Bare with me I’l get in touch with them now

yeah bit weird that, i went to Martins the newsagents round the corner just to check see if there was a mistake but they would have been closed then too, they did say to come back and speak to the supervisor who worked last night which I’ll do.

Hopefully they haven’t lost it but i’ve logged a non delivery this end. I just can’t think where else it would be.

Thanks