Parts stash for sale

Imran: Hi, my name is Imran. How may I help you?

mark snare: Hello, I sent parcel I.D 9536282252789688… Gavin has contacted me today to tell me the courier has not left a calling card and the tracking is clearly showing that the parcel has been put in a safe place… I paid extra for insurance and also to obtain a signature so can you explain why this has happened? Also Gavin spoke with Mamta via live chat who has told him that the parcel was left near paper… He has no idea what or where this is… I am concerned that the parcel is showing as delivered @ 21:12 on Monday evening which appears to be very late… So do we actually know where this is? Can we contact the driver? How do I submit a claim as Gavin is short of what he paid for…

Imran: I am sorry for the inappropriate conduct of our courier and not obtained the signature. I assure you that this is not common practice at myHermes.

mark snare: Are we able to contact the driver to find out whats happened?

Imran: Mark, this issue has already been escalated to the investigation team and our team will get back to the recipient via e-mail within 24-48 hours with an update.

mark snare: I am aware, concerned if I needed to do anything aswell. As if the courier has lost damaged or run off with the goods do I need to do anything as well as Gavin?

Imran: Our team will contact the courier and check the details and get back the recipient via e-mail. If we are unable to locate the parcel we will send you the claim form.

mark snare: ok will this be sent automatically after you have contacted the courier? Also will the driver be getting any form of retraining for this? It is a pretty simple process that delivery companies have used for decades to communicate with their customers ref where they can find their parcels, I can do with out this and I’m pretty sure Gavin can too

Imran: Courier need to take signature, If customers has paid for the signature.

mark snare: Ok hopefully they will learn from this and leave a card with details in the future… Will await the claim form thanks for the help

When they respond to you let me know, hopefully you will have a text from me aswell so either on here or text when you know more. He just updated with this

mark snare: Ok hopefully they will learn from this and leave a card with details in the future… Will await the claim form thanks for the help

Imran: Yes, thank you for the feedback.

Imran: I apologise for our courier not leaving you any calling cards – standard procedure is to leave a calling card at every delivery attempt if unsuccessful.

mark snare: ok thanks

Let me know when you do mate

i like the cut of your jib young man, lol

Will he be retrained, lol

pmsl.

Cheers

Gavin

1 Like

I couldn’t really put what I wanted to they don’t usually respond well to will he be torn a new one as he can’t follow a simple instruction! Fingers X’d itl be sorted and you’ll get the stuff never been in this position before so hopefully it’s easy to sort :slight_smile:

Hermes often leave parcels they have not packed into their cars and Gardening vans out side the dept near me

Yep they drive off and leave stuff outside !!

There delivery drivers are just normal people who have a car not employees who are checked and deliver in nice Hermes vans

A Guy who is a gardener picks up loads of parcels and delivers then in his gardening van with free grass cuttings and ornamental bushes

Hermes are a class act NOT !!

1 Like

Parcel now received, guy drove up in a car round the back of the office whilst i was chatting to the bin men. Asked me who i was and handed me a parcel then drove off, no signature, nothing.

At least some of us our honest just glad it’s turned up, left a really bad review for them too, thanks for getting it sorted so quickly.

4 Likes

I ordered a satnav a month ago for my ford it turned up whilst i was walking the dogs and no card put through,it was marked as delivered and under investigation turned out the delivery man threw it over my side gate,when i found it it was sat in a wheelbarrow half full of water

At least you got it Gavin

Glad it’s all sorted mate. :+1:

1 Like

Any sensible offers on the remainder of this? Bare in mind it includes postage already so pretty good prices. Will be going on the bay in the morning otherwise. Just awaiting payment on the rad so is provisionally sold

Original post updated.

Remaining parts

Rocker cover 45
Red ignition leads 40
Ashtray 15
Cassette deck 15
Gear knob 40 ( photos can’t be doing this thing justice screw on type so direct replacement and is extremely well made!)
Dump valve 80
Blitz cap 15
Starter motor 35 needs refurb but will still be a third of the price of a replacement ( genuine mitsubishi starter as per pic)