Pics of JAE 2015

Hi folks,
couldn’t wait to get home to have a look at the pictures I took, left spare batteries at home so have selected some goodies.

The Friday night venue :grin:

And one of the Marquee

And a few car pics, there’s gonna be thousands of these so I’ll only put up a few, starting with the brown ones :laughing: :laughing:

Then a couple from the front

Have more but I think better ones will be up soon.

Terry :sunglasses:

7 Likes

There are hopefully going to be hundreds of photos from this amazing event :slight_smile:

@BexGTO @Mesobitchi I know got loads

@just_cool Don’t worry about amounts of photos!! More the better!!

Photo of stan and Jo collecting their prize for winning the club relay race for gtouk.
Both these lads put a real effort in to the events. I believe they did 6 or 7 events in the end, kamakazi wings. Eating contest, car pull, joisting, tug of war (with a few other of us) relay race n more I think.
Hopefully stan will be able to make it to next years JAE as he will be in the middle of his first year serving in the armed forces (RN) Jo I’m sure will be with us still.
@julian @ms8leach

1 Like

Some good pis there. Iv only just gone through the ones iv taken and will get the best edited and uploaded in the next day :smile:
Looking forward to seeing the other pics.

1 Like

@Butler shall we just post them all on here?

1 Like

Yes please @BexGTO :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excuse some of these pics, not the best quality but the best my knackered phone could do.

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

OK some more

And a big up to my mate Brian for lending me his wild west outfit :+1:

Terry :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Mesobitchi any chance you could post the one of mine in the dark.

I need a wallpaper for my 4K Monitor.

Really don’t care if it’s edited or not. :wink:

Andy

3 Likes

2 Likes

Are we keeping this for GTO piccies or shall I share our walkabout pics too?

What ever you like :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I was in love with the Evo and the Grey Supra was absolutely stunning.

Oh and the celica ST is beautiful!

4 Likes

The burgundy a d orange stripped Toyota passed me on the m25, sounded beautiful! Guy waved as he passed. Was cruising home with an NSx and the combat mx5 from outlaw.

And love how @ms8leach Car ends up in the “others photo album” !!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha i missed that one lol x oops

K boss lol I kinda passed out at just gone 9 so will crack on with them this afternoon :slight_smile:

1 Like

A link to the first lot of pics. These ones are from my phone so iv not edited them.

Password that maybe required is: GTOUK2015

http://s37.photobucket.com/user/mad_mazz/library/club%20meets/JAE%202015?sort=3&page=1

I’ll add more later to the same link and let ya know once done :slight_smile:

@Mesobitchi I tried to have a look but there is no option to add a password.

1 Like