Pics of JAE 2015

Very impressive @Mesobitchi was good watching how you took those nightime photos , the halo one with @NAS turned out well , myself and @Beanus look almost spirit like , compared to Friday evening when i was full of them .

Good work :sunglasses:

you even made your and @davet25 brown cars come out a decent colour :laughing:

Craig :smile:

3 Likes

im having serious stressy moments here atm mate. ugh i think it is because im shattered as iv not really had a chance to stop and rest. its now catching up with me and people around me are getting the brunt of it lol

gotta admit, i didnt think i took that many of @NAS car untill i looked over them, lol i guess i liked it more than i thought :wink:

6 Likes

Spirit like or drunk @CDMH :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great photo’s guys esp @Mesobitchi looks like you all had a fantastic time. Quite jealous but just couldn’t make it this year.

3 Likes

Cracking pictures mate, i’ll definitely sort the things we spoke about at JAE, I think a few people will be very interested.

Andy

3 Likes

My roof is strangely orange, your roof has turned itself white to protect itself from the sun, it’s like a living thing… the force is strong in that one :wink: I’m sure you’ll bring it back to it’s former glory, there are so many getting broken it’s good to see one being saved (especially a red one!)

Cheers Ben

Mick

3 Likes

DOH! my little side light things look yellow in that pic, this simply will not do!!!

1 Like

get rid of that orange bulb :wink:

Like i said at JAE mick, took me 13 years to get this very car. Aint no way, not even over my dead body shes gonna be scrapped sold or smashed, well, even if it ends up being dinged (you never know who will pull out in front of you :sweat_smile:) il pull it straight and repair it haha :ok_hand:t3:

6 Likes

Some very good photo’s taken of yet another fantastic JAE which was enjoyed by all.

3 Likes

"I believe that was @mickJ lol smile

doesn’t take much to get him on his back lmao"

Port, Stella and Punch put me on my back on Saturday night, then I couldn’t work out the zip on my sleeping bag, gave up and woke up with my feet outside the tent :confused:

Good Times :grinning:

6 Likes

Hahahahahaha brilliant pmsl

It was a brilliant night, great company, good laughs and booze and music :smile:

4 Likes

Good cigars and Port too , thankyou very much for those @BexGTO

Craig :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thats all good, not a problem at all xx

I have realised tho, I am a cigar snob so gonna have to get some of the good ones again next time lol :blush: Though the cremas were half decent

1 Like

some great photos in there, good work!!

2 Likes

Just a question guys and gals, there are no prizes for getting it right, but what is this vehicle?

Just curious :wink:

Terry :sunglasses:

It looks like it could be a rx7 fd with a Veilside kit

Infant I’m gonna put my money on it lol :wink:

Not got a clue Terry, but the lady has a well matched top on :laughing:

Bit of a chocolate fireguard reply that wasn’t it, lol.

Tracie

4 Likes

Haha problem is, she was just cleaning it. Actually belonged to the guy stood behind us lmao :joy:

1 Like

Yup was right lol :wink:
Rx7 FD

1 Like