Pics of JAE 2015

I think I might be going mad cuz it won’t let me see them even using that password :frowning:

1 Like

Password has to be in capitals. It let me on to look.

Ditto @Beanus it just says “This Album is Private” no option to put a password in :cry:

Tracie

1 Like

I tried Both upper and lower case and even copying and pasting and still wouldn’t work for me on my mobile.

@beanus @tracie click view library then enter password. :slight_smile:

1 Like

When I try on my laptop it doesn’t even give me the option to look at the library. This is rather puzzling!!!

Nerve mind not working for me either now, maybe she’s uploading to it at the moment and its not visible when being modified :-£

1 Like

Took loads of pics, lots of ‘waffly’ ones, so here’s a selection so I don’t overload the forum, the rest (waffly) will appear on my FB at some point.

2 Likes

Some of my pics are saying ‘file to big’ so apologies to anyone - or cars not here, but they’ll be on Facebook soon enough

Tracie

2 Likes

humm sorry guys, was in a meeting. Im not sure why its not letting you lot look?
I will post them up now im at a laptop.

Just starting on the slecting and editing now. few hours and the rest will be up :smile:

1 Like

Here are some ‘others’ I took, some didn’t come out or were too blurry,

Is there a bit of the Junion Ack missing off the trailer?

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nope, just your eyes terry. :wink:

How the heck did you notice that?! Lol

We were not allowed by law the queen and all of the future reigning monarchy to use an exact image ,

i have the emails/communications stored here at home regarding this issue

Craig :wink:

Thats one excuse anyway , other one is the on site thief nicked some of our flag

2 Likes

'Coz I got that picture up on my computer and resized it, mahoosive, and that’s when it hit me :sweat_smile:

I know my eyes are bad @Beanus, just hoped no one else would notice. :laughing:

Are the images opening for everyone when you click on them? I keep getting this appear. @DeanMarkTaylor Sorry to ask you but is it my phone? It used to open them (iPhone)

Fixed it! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You can tell its raining can’t you!!! :laughing:

2 Likes

Sorry guys never noticed, as a professional already onto it. Printed new parts and off and will be on the way to Newark Trailer Park Saturday to rectify :smile:
Steve

3 Likes

Brilliant :laughing: now thats a fast response

Craig :smile:

2 Likes

You wanna a job @just_cool, management are slave drivers and the pay is poop, but you get perks, admiring The Hulk all day, what more could you ask for :laughing:

Tracie :smile:

1 Like