Polyurethane bushes for whole suspension - only VR4

Do you know what the lead times are @lukas?

Im getting my subframe stripped down and powdercoated soon, but will wait for these now. Just need to let the guy know.

List to the seller updated for @just_cool and @kawascouse.

1 Like

I will find out that and prices as well. Now waiting for response to my email.

5 Likes

Lukas I sent my reply to the wrong member I work nights so didnā€™t see your reply I still would like the rear set of bushes as I have replaced the front already mine is mk2 if this causes a problem then let me know and I will go with my original email ok can always fit them to my other mk2 cheers Steve

Any updates on this Lukas ?

Think I saw on FB heā€™s on holiday Spiros.

Tracie

1 Like

Thanks Tracie !

1 Like

Yes. I am on holiday, but I am trying to get in touch with him.

1 Like

Enjoy your holiday Lukas.
Family time is valuable.
We can all wait untill you get back to find out how itā€™s going.

I am back from holiday. I will start calling again monday tommorrow.

5 Likes

Hi lukas whatā€™s the crack on getting the polly bushes

I am angryā€¦ :confused:
He is not respondingā€¦ I call everyday once from MON to FRI and last week I started leaving voice messagesā€¦
So still waiting or just quit shortly, because he is wasting my timeā€¦

2 Likes

Donā€™t get angry mate itā€™s his loss - clearly he doesnā€™t want or need the business. Itā€™s a great effort on your part to try and a valuable group buy together.

James

4 Likes

Yeah Lukas, donā€™t beat yourself up about it, these things happen and when theyā€™re beyond your control it frustrates the hell out of you.

Keep the faith bud,

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Lukas such a shame they are not replying to you, would have been great to get these parts but if it wasnā€™t meant to be fair enough. Shame you have wasted so much time on this if they did suddenly get back to you would be great though

3 Likes

Hi Lukas, please remove my order. Iā€™m going to have to source from elsewhere as i need them soon. Thanks for trying and please dont give up.

Paul

Are you still trying for this @lukas or has it gone south?

Terry :sunglasses:

I stopped about week ago. I am going to try again monday.

3 Likes

Hi Lukas,
I was speaking to Jensen at the weekend and he suggested I try you, wow it took me 2 days to find this post!!
I have a GTO TT MK1 I am very interested in a complete set please :grinning:

1 Like

Ok @hawk, no problem.