GTOUK @ Practical Classic Classic Car Show at the NEC 23rd March 2018

Thanks Jerry.

Tracie

Ye they have never checked but Iā€™ve been told they like it at a quarter or below

1 Like

Big mahoosive weekend this weekend, me planning, packing and check, check parrot food/arrangements, these two donā€™t take well to us being away 2 nights :disappointed_relieved:

Meanwhile Daddy Hulk will be out in apparently Beast from The East Mk2 having a lovely freezing cuddle prepping his boy and making him look super handsome.

Looking forward to it something we havenā€™t done before and seeing the new Sulley will be awesome, so all in all should be a great weekend.

Tracie

6 Likes

Really looking foward to this as well @Tracie.
Just seen the hulk engine bay pics. Glad my bonnet is staying closed, just a quick check the engine is there before I leave and done :joy:
Lots of other prep to do but should be done in time.
First meet of the season is always an exciting time.
Look foward to seeing you all there.

6 Likes

White car getting some bodywork done then checking over, cleaning and done a few tweeks to smarten up the engine bay, suspension already done, should be a fantastic start to the season.
Kevin is getting his car spotless as well, NEC here we come.

5 Likes

The best From the east isnā€™t supposed to be too badā€¦ less windā€¦ Iā€™m holding it in till after the nec for you :rofl:

4 Likes

I think Iā€™m just going to spend the day there on the Thursday polishing inside and out by hand by the looks of it unless I can nick a socket for my detailer :crazy_face:

2 Likes

So peeps, this is next Friday, Saturday & Sunday and GTOUK will be there with 4 Club cars doing us proud.

Especially with a first time reveal for @jensen360 and his Sulley after the huge rebuild youā€™ve read about on here, this onceā€¦ as itā€™s an indoor meet, Sulley will be up on ramps with mirrors placed underneath, a one off chance, not to be missed to see the huge amount of work undertaken.

Day tickets are Ā£18 and can be bought in advance HERE

GTOUK are in Hall 5, Plot 495 as shown on this map (sorry about screenshot, canā€™t upload PDFā€™s), far right, 2 up from the Live Stage where Wheeler Dealers lads do their stuff over the weekend.

Hope to see some of you there on one of the days.

Tracie

5 Likes

Yes. Come on down or up Guys and Girls, this is a massive event, great start to the season the best place to be next weekend.
Come and support your club, all those new and newish members, come and say hello, and all the old ones as well, thatā€™s everybody in Gtouk be great to see you there.

1 Like

Must admit looking at that map you put up up @Tracie itā€™s tempting ,

How big is that glass of wine :flushed: Wouldnā€™t mind a few of them , the bloke and woman that work in the bar look huge though and I doubt I could eat you seen the size of the knife and fork

2 Likes

You going to come Craig?

No mate wonā€™t be there , should catch up with you folks at Jae :+1:

1 Like

Heā€™s just taking the ā– ā– ā– ā–  as usual Jensen :joy::upside_down_face::joy:

Tracie

2 Likes

Well where were you @DavePerky big fail itā€™s been a blizzard all day and still going :flushed: nothing like prepping a car in the :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake: :sob::sob::sob:

Tracie

3 Likes

Sorry let a small one slip :rofl:
ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  that car cleaningā€¦ cosy toes all tucked up indoors :joy:

2 Likes

Ohā€¦ you donā€™t have wrap anymore, hope you do a FB Live when you get out your shampoo and Mr Sheen for Japfest :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy: this I have got to see, Mr I Donā€™t Need to polish my car :rofl:

Tracie

2 Likes

@Colin_GTO said he will do it for me, dusty bin only needs a bin liner put in it :rofl:
Seriously will be polishing naf allā€¦no wax on wax off for meā€¦ apprentice time.

3 Likes

I stand corrected @Tracie itā€™s dirty already :sob: @ScottMR I need you :joy:

2 Likes

Four days to go, the best place to be this weekend, need l say more?

i donā€™t know spearmint rhino seems pretty good to me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy::joy:

4 Likes