Recent order

Made an order over a week ago and nothing yet to say posted out. Sent a message using site form but no reply.

MOT in Feb so need to get my work done.

Anybody seen Rob?

1 Like

same here?

made order last week nothing

:frowning:

1 Like

He’s a busy man. I know he often takes a while to reply to stuff, but on past orders he’s been quite quick on dispatch.
I’m getting short on time now though.

1 Like

I’m going to go out on a limb here… Could be the whisky lol, anyway depending on what you have ordered the gto is getting harder and harder to get parts for. 3sx are even I’ve noticed started to reduce stock and parts for the mk1 cars. Mitsubishi while may have stock is sometimes alot more expensive, although this doesn’t excuse no order or contact I’m sure Rob will see this and act accordingly on it.
You can always give him a call, sorry you are waiting longer than expected.
Cheers Dave.

5 Likes

It’s only a belt and an upper plenum gasket.
I’m sure he’ll be about at some point to let us know what’s going on.

1 Like

They will depend on Mitsubishi stock I doubt he will supply anything else for that. Try calling him in the morning I’m sure like you said will see this and reply asap.

1 Like

@ViperGTO that cars looking well, will we see you at meets this year, club has changed alot since 2006! Seriously get it out at meets more the merrier.
Dave

Sorry guys had to rebuild the new website i had just launched (this also caused my Emails not to be received or sent) and then last week the Sage accounts package i use for orders and VAT etc…decided to become corrupt and this has consumed 90% of my time since before Christmas, so despite the fact that i am normally mega busy i have had this to deal with over the last few weeks too and its meant that i have missed a few things

Shaun Your order will be delivered to you tomorrow (Thursday) as i found out who you was !!
Not easy as you never use your first name hardly at all on here !!..lol
Been waiting for plenum Gaskets to arrive from Japan

John The other order you placed will be with you on Friday

Due to the website and accounts package issue i am extra stretched at the moment, but i am catching up and should be back to normal by Monday

2 Likes

See there you go…if a customer rings me after 3pm i don’t answer its 11 pm… Epic lol

3 Likes

Probably never helps when @GSXRKID has an order sorted people ring him up at silly o clock or on the weekend and add more to it :flushed:Whoops :joy:Guilty as charged lol

Started with a sump plug washer and now I can rebuild a fleet of them :joy:

1 Like

thanks rob

Thank you, goods received today.
I’m a bit too inconspicuous really, I’ll see if I can sort that out.

I would be embarrassed by my car next to some of the ones of the group. She’s a bit worse for wear and I can’t afford to make her look pretty at the moment.
Will get some of the annoying stuff fixed this year (clutch pedal keeps getting stuck at the bottom and can’t change gear) and then I’ll look into tidying her up.

1 Like

Don’t worry mine will be out at some point so you will be ok :sunglasses:

2 Likes

We all have been at that point alot still are but tbh every car ive seen at a meet so far is a work in progress according to the owners i know mine is,never be ashamed to park a gto with the others in the club,being there with your car is far more important than your cars CURRENT condition.

3 Likes

In all the years I’ve been a member I’ve never once got to a meet.
I’ve had my car about 11 years and for various reasons I get a load of plans for her and then my life kinda goes a bit wrong (don’t tell the 3 kids I said that!), this time I really want to get somewhere but it’s getting to an age now where there’s a couple of things wrong and they need sorting first.
So frustrating.

1 Like

@ScottMR has summed up the club ethos excellently in that post :sunglasses: Never be shy to turn up even if your car is off the road either , just come along to meets and enjoy the atmosphere

2 Likes

Mine would fit in at home with yours, the front wing is rusty, as is the boot lid and the stupid metal sunroof. It also has lots of dings

4 Likes

Dont worry about the exterior, get the engine sorted and sweet. Have great driving and slowly bring the rest of the car to light.

This was mine 15years ago.

and now it looks like this.

I remember going to my first meet feeling embarrassed, only to be told, don’t worry weve all been there before. Read the forum get advice as the guys here will inspire you.

Steve

6 Likes

I can’t believe the red oxide pug 205 now looks like that , damn impressive mate :sunglasses::joy::joy:

5 Likes