Mitsubishi gto

Having been carless (and careless at times) over the festive period I now have one of three back. A huge thank you to Rob at Evil place and Ian at Westfield for sorting out the Twin Turbo (IUI8533) it is transformed with new clutch gearbox tweaks and transferbox, plus some electrical stuff. Still needs shock/dampers replaced, so if anyone can suggest a cheaper option (than £800 a unit I’m told) I’d be grateful. After that it’s just performance and you get extra what you pay for I guess.

So that ones ok but Non turba Auto(K420PHU) came back with donor gearbox in place and Christ knows what they had done but whine,crash,bang wallop and it failed. Not only that (it worked perfectly on donor car) but they totally dismantled the one that was in there which only needed a solenoid refurb and o/d clutch plates. Now the gearbox place wont ouch either box AS" Amateurs has messed with it", and although I hate to admit it I am not surprised. So now I have to find another autobox and try and get some money for two scrap ones. Lesson = use professionals even if you have to drive 200 miles.Obviously if anyone can help I can now drive and pick one up.

3rd Car my sister pinched before xmas and runs like a dream (MR2 rev2) so she wont give it back.

Love my GTO’s but erggggggggggggg

3 Likes

Welcome to the fold Rich !

Hi Richard I have changed your title as it’s was your email address.
Never Share your personal information in form as other non member can see your detail and missed used as they are lots carvans or fraud.
Anyway welcome to come nut house of gtouk.
Cheers

1 Like

Thanks

Richard Green

And then @richgreen28 puts his email up on his reply :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Sorry, hard day today, feel like floating :wink:

Terry :sunglasses:

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: or :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: GTOUK at its best :grin:

1 Like

What a divvy , glad it made you smile. Life’s not simple when you are 172

3 Likes