Scosche SCDBTA60 Bluetooth Stereo Head Unit-1Din-£80 shipped

So this is a car stereo I used in the States and it worked brilliantly for streaming music and TomTom instructions over bluetooth from my phone.

I’ve always hated radio commercials and wanted a very-similar-to-native high-end TomTom 920 experience but running off my phone in the car dock, i.e. I have a massive collection of MP3s that I want to randomly listen to, but with TomTom or google Maps muting the music for the few seconds I need to hear which way to go and hands-free calling which mutes everything, then restarts everything when I finish the call. And also music off USB or SDcards or CDs, whatever. And reconnects and continues playing soon as I start engine. This is one of the few that does just that-reliably.

Had great reviews at the time, and it proved to be excellent quality and sound. Also has an App for that, and is firmware-updateable.

Compatible with ipod and iPhone and all MP3 players as well. Very cool :sunglasses:

When I bought my previous car I thought it’d be just perfect, so I bought a new one on fleabay from a US seller for just over £100 with customs etc. Trouble was it took 2 months to arrive due to various hiccups and tracking issues, so I basically gave up and bought another one instead.

Here’s official site and a Youtube unboxing

and the PDF manual is up there with my photos - last file on the right

It’s a brand new unit, never been wired up, would suggest you get a proper installer to do the job as wiring a stereo using halferds crimp connectors with a rusty pair of pliers is the easiest way to blow 8h1t up.

PM me for PayPal id please unless you want to pick it up from London SW17 for £70 and I could probably demo it for you off battery in my garage, in which case call 0777 9445495
Thanks!