Scottish Meet - Duthie Park Aberdeen

Scott if you are going up dont wait for me as ive got folks coming over sat night and staying over til sun so ill probably not be leaving here until 10.30-11.00 but whatever time we go up ill phone around to find where you all are
mo

okedokemo :smiley: thats japanese for, i get what your saying mate :lol:

[quote]

oh :frowning: I thought you got your flywheel :wink:

Still got targets when you are on a traning course :? That’s not good…

Hope to see you soon.

Ewan[/quote]

Flywheel only just left Evil Empire yesterday - thanks to Customs and Excise taking an age to clear it through. sigh

Hopefully it will be back with me soon. Depends on what Simon finds in my gearbox. And how well the car gets on at MOT…!

As for targets etc - just a matter of making sure I get 4-5 before a week tomorrow. Just need to have a good weekend.

I should be okay for this…car still not the best…waiting for plugs and leads from Sumi…

Going down to Coldstream Friday and Saturday for the Jim Clark rally but back up Saturady evening so see you guys at Duthie

can one of the aberdeen guys pm me their mob number just incase im a little late (or lost :lol: )? borrowing my dads satnav so should be ok but you never know!

cheers
john

i should be up around 10.30-11. mob.07967056180 :wink:

scott

Ok, look forward to seeing you all tomorrow…
I set the initial time as 10am, but looks like most of you will be arriving from 10.30… Lets say meet at 10.30?

Cheers
Ewan

sorry i didnt make it :oops: :cheers:
mo

tut tut Mo!

We had a lovely meet! wait till you see the pictures! :smiley:

Cheers
Ewan

well done Ewan for organising that today, once again the sun gods shone down on us! Good to meet John and Nic too and a blast from the past from sspeiper too! Scott won the most flys stuck to a GTO competition

Sorry I wasn’t in a GTO…must try harder next time!

Mark

yea was a great day for a meet 8) good to see everyone again and some new faces too.
only draw back was on th eway out of aberdeen going home the police had closed off the motorway and detoured everyone up some nice sigle track roads down to stonehaven,so added more flys to the bumper collection on my way back to pitlochry,heading home tommorow morning now as im knacked after all the driving :wink:
will get the pics up tommorow night.

scott

howdy folks, big thanks to ewan for organising and everyone for making me and especially my wife feel welcome :smiley: it was our first “meet” and we had a great day. cant wait to get to some more!

cheers
john

some pics i took.

scott

Well done for getting the pics up Scott, I’ll get mine up soon…
You should have told me to get out the way, didn’t realise I was in the way…

Hey did any one see Andy’s bucket??? :lol:

Cheers
Ewan

nice turn out lads ,■■■■■■ hell ive just realised if i had kept off the beer and made it up we would have had all the tt mr cars in the north, darkwing spieper and mine :shock: ,and you got the sun :shock: and Marks nsx is lower than the mitsis :shock: whats all this about louden castle when is it?
mo

loudon castle is on the 15th june so get on clan japan and register guys,we should make a good presence on the stand :wink:
i got a phone call from the organiser today so need to get the names in and get it payed for the end of the month.

scott

andrew sent me some of his pics to post up,

scott

some really nice pics there, shame about my front bumper and misty headlight letting the side down :cry: hopefully getting it sorted out soon though! :smiley: had a great day out and cant wait to do it again, i must remember and take some anti-submarine mines next time though :wink:

cheers
john

scott il check my rota,think i might be away but ill register anyway 8)
mo

Pics as promised, similar to those already posted :lol:

Cheers
Ewan