Set of 19" Inovit wheels & Tyres (235/35 & 265/30)

Having changed wheels and tyres, these are now surplus to requirements. They are in need of a refurb as they do have minor kerb damage and blistering on all wheels. All the tyres are legal, however I would as a matter of course replace them, couple show signs of tracking damage). Before they go on Ebay, I will offer them to club members first. They will need collecting from Berks (Junction 12 of M4). If you want bigger pics or more details, let me know. I have the rings for the rears. Looking for offers around the £450 mark. Last pic gives idea of damage, however blisters are worse on some other wheels, I reiterate, these do really need a refurb :slight_smile:

Fronts 235/35ZR19 92W XL (1 x Fullrun & 1 x Aderenza)
Rear 265/30ZR19 93Y (2 x Falken FK452)

Are these still for sale and how much did you want for them. Cheers.

Will go on EBay Wednesday for £500 ono, so still for sale, price is in advert. Nothing wrong with them, I just drove back from Wales on them.

Nice wheels and you cant buy them anymore so well worth grabbing a set if you can , i had those very wheels in my car when they were brand new to deliver to the old owner of that car

Craig :smile:

They would suit yours @NAS

Except I’m looking for 18" wheels.

Neil

Now on EBay

1 Like

Also Ball Bearing Short shifter available + cheap and nasty one with 15mm copper pipe (with hacksaw cut) :smile:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MITSUBISHI-3000GT-GTO-3-0-24v-VR4-89-99-QUICK-SHORT-SHIFTER-ball-Bearing-/221773790738?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:GB:1123

BOTH short shifters now sold :slight_smile: