Silver GTO @ Sainsburys south ruisilp

Pulled up in Sainsburys south ruislip where I work to do some shopping with my mum and to my shock I ended up seeing an “N” reg GTO. Parked up next to it just as the owner was returning to it. The owner had just bought it and it had been at Eurospec today for a full service. I’ve recommended the owner to join GTOUK so I’m hoping they see this!!

1 Like

Nice one and its nice when that happens :smile:

Neil.

Nice one lets keep fingers crossed :slight_smile:

I love the fact that GTO owners are actually good people. Certain other groups I’ve been with in the past aren’t as “supportive”.

2 Likes

This is so true. It seems the be rarer cars have a better support community. Maybe because we have all been in the position of needing the support. The Subaru community is the worst by far. Everyone pretends to know what they are talking about and go mad at people who need a bit of help!

It’s great to hear you guys saying this, we are only here for the embers and to keep these cars going. No members-=no cars :frowning: happy people buy cars! Lol

Blimey, Sainsbury’s at South Ruislip, know it well, and have cruised by in my old (silver) NA on quite a few occasions. There are a few in the vicinity, one is in Northolt - that’s another silver NA - and there’s a decent red MK 2 down the Eastcote Lane near Rooks Heath school.
Good luck with yours, hope she gives you loads of fun fella.

Mike

I have recently been to Eurosoec when some local guy put the wrong timming belt on LOL
Anyways im new to this if any event please let me

know thanks

1 Like