Silver N/A for sale possibly

Hi Guys,

Gauging interest in my 92 silver GTO N/A. Been garaged off the road for 3 years. Not MOT’d. When I laid her up she was running fine but I wanted to do some work on her but as is the norm, couldn’t find the time. I don’t really want to let her go, but the other car needs the garage and workshop space.
169000 kms on the clock, Car is quite tidy and has some mods interior wise. Sports wheel, white dials etc.
I had the wheels and calipers powder coated recently. New discs on the front and new pads all round, fluid replaced and a new battery.
Someone has wired the cooling fan permanently on so I suspect maybe the fan switch is fubar’d.
Engine runs fine, no knocks or rattles but the vac pipes could do with renewing coz the motor hunts a bit.
It seems solid underneath. There seems to be a fluid leak, I think its the one of the rear wheel steer pipes. We had a family of large rodents living with us for a while and I think it has been chewed.
Paintwork is tired but not tatty, and the drivers side mirror was changed and the socket is different to the loom plug. It’s all small stuff but I have a busy lifestyle and can never find the time to devote to her.
I’m looking for 1200 for her, but I don’t want her broken or stripped, she’s too good for that. I would rather keep her here under her cover.
If there is any interest, I will send pictures etc to any interested parties.

Thanks ,

Bill.

spiros needs a new shell ,hint hint !!!

Well…he’s no getting mine !!! lol

1 Like