Simply Japanese Beaulieu 02nd August 2015

Simply Japanese at Beaulieu falls on Sunday the 2nd August this year, previous years have been well attended by GTO UK gaining significant amount of interest for the peoples choice awards. Just see the banner to see how well we have done in previous years.

If there is sufficient interest I’ll get a club space booked, please can you indicate whether you would like to go or not, payment will need to be made to Beaulieu direct for this and all the details are on the link below.

When I have an idea of numbers I’ll let the event know.

http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu-events/club-rally/simply-japanese

1. Gavin
1 Like

Yes i’m in, this was a good day last year.

Yes ill be there.

Neil.

May as well…

1. Gavin
  2. Andy B
  3. NAS
  4. Steve

5.5 Hour drive for us, but hey we are Northerners put our name down. :smile:

Steve

1 Like

1.Gavin
2.Andy B
3.NAS
4.Steve
5.Stevie
6.Max

Sounds good to me!

Add another Steve to the list please gav

[quote=“maxxbradley, post:7, topic:67256”]
1.Gavin2.Andy B3.NAS4.Steve5.Stevie6.Max

• Mick J

Definitely be up for a trip to Beaulieu, please count me in.

1 Like

1.Gavin
2.Andy Brake fade B
3.NAS
4.Steve padders
5.Stevie
6.Max duct tape B
7.Horse
8.Mick J
9.x

3 Likes

SOME TEASERS FROM LAST YEAR

my favourite

1 Like

@NAS looks like he needs a wooden club in his hand and be dragging either a woman by her hair or a dinosaur behind him in that pic :smiley:

Craig :smile:

I did do this last year but can’ remember if I published it or not.

2 Likes

What do you think of that splitter though @gavin_naish? bet you wish you had one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :laughing:

1 Like

I did have one…

The sad thing is Beaulieu has never seen it, it went on after at JAE and I lost it a few weeks ago. I blame @Butler personally.

I lost the one before that in the great car hill roll down of 2009, i’m sure I have a picky somewhere.

here we go

and here’s how that one ended… lol

2 Likes

Along with that ghastly wrap that was peeling all over the place , remember seeing it at Sumi , i was taking the proverbial as im sure you guessed about your splitter incase anyone else is wondering :wink: i do like to take the ■■■■ ocasionaly

1 Like

Gavin we need words, that is the worst picture of me ever.

Neil

2 Likes

If that is the worst picture of you ever then count yourself lucky. There are far worse of me floating around on fb!!

2 Likes

ok so if you want to go buy your tickets direct from the Beaulieu website and we’ll all arrange to meet up before hand, usually at Rownhams services for breakfast on the M27 then we can all arrive together. This is the venues request to makes things easier for them.

2 Likes