Simply Japanese Beaulieu 02nd August 2015

All paid up for this one.

Another great meet

Andy

Do we have a club stand or do I pay just with the link ā€œBuy tickets nowā€??

But tickets now. Weā€™ll have a club stand but its not paid for etc through the club.

Cool thanks Gav will do that shortly!

Donā€™t be so sure! :wink:

4 Likes

Me thinks your portfolio will bring @NAS to his knees @DeanMarkTaylor :laughing:

2 Likes

Myself and Mr Moptop should be going

5 Likes

This is long now, who is going to this?

If you want to come along you can get your tickets here:

http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu-events/club-rally/simply-japanese

The tickets gets emailed to you for printing.

Cheers,
Neil.

Hi Neil,

Iā€™ve had a 5 week batch of training courses around the country after starting a new job, hence couldnā€™t make Birthday Bash (gutted) and havent had much GTO time. I finish my last course next week so Iā€™ll be going to Beaulieu, already got my ticket, looking forward to it. Will you be going down in convoy?

Cheers

Mick

2 Likes

We normally meet on the way down, then meet everyone else in a local services just outside Beaulieu.

Cheers,
Neil.

1 Like

Nice one, let me know when and where closer to the time. Looking forward to a run out :slight_smile:

1 Like

i might come to this even though im booked to go to hull for the rumble on the humer (boxing) that weekend :confused:

1 Like

Hi mate, iā€™ll be heading down so if you wanted to convoy then gimmie a shout.

1 Like

Thats great, thanks Andy. Maybe we can gather more onn the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Normally meet up at M27 services westbound Rownhams for breakfast an hour before opening time then travel all together. So far i have confirmed to the venue a club stand for 9 cars as per the above list.

2 Likes

ok not long for this now, venue have confirmed entry for club stands is 9am. So will be at Rownhams for 8:00 onwards for breakfast leaving at 8:30 ish to get there for 9.

Club stand cars need a label which Iā€™ll dish out at Rownhams, there is a car park area set aside at the venue to meet together at if people canā€™t make the service station just let us know, otherwise see you there!!!

1 Like

So far mate we have @NAS, @DeanMarkTaylor, @me and you going in convoy. I donā€™t know the best place to meet but I would suggest at mine.

1 Like

Yeah either that or Chieveley services again incase anyone else wants to me us there. Also depends where we collect the car from :smile:

Cheers,
Neil.

I like the chievely idea.

2 Likes

Chievely has got Burger King, Costa, Greggs and West Cornwall Pasties, so thatā€™s breakfast sorted!!

1 Like