Simply Japanese Beaulieu 02nd August 2015

Awesome pics and very well done to the people’s choice winner, I’m sorry I couldn’t be there this year,
Glad to see they’ve kept my bell!! :slight_smile:

Good pic’s sorry couldn’t make it as was recovering from hangover from night before…see you all at JAE

I have to say that this has to have been the Best One Day Event myself and Tracy have been to in all the years of being in the club. Well worth the effort and expense of doing such a long journey.

Great banter, stunning cars fantastic venue.

I can see this meet growing to be one of the best single day meets on the GTOUK Calendar. Well done @gavin_naish we will be there again next year.

Just a thought it might be worth sorting somewhere to camp the night before :smile:
Steve

1 Like

What a great day and the weather could not have been more perfect. Well done to the winner, we were hoping you were popping back, so sorry we did not get to congratulate you.

Had a great laugh as always, great example of gtos, our club got a lot of attention. I was very impressed with the quality of the cars that showed for gtouk.

Nice to see other gtos on the site as well and hopefully will soon be apart of our club.

Cant wait to JAE now :smile:

Cheers,
Neil.

1 Like

As Steve said, we had a great time, 430 miles round trip, but well worth it.

Was going to post my pics, but just found out the files are too big, so they’ll be on FB, must remember to change the setting on my phone for JAE.

Tracie

Great to see , well done to those who turned out , cars as always look stunning

Craig :smile:

You should’ve seen Neil’s little face, thought he was going to have a break down. Lol

5 Likes

Forgot to say Kerrys cousin has a farm who will let us camp etc with facilities on that side of the water not far form where you pulled over so yeah can always look at that next year if there’s enough people, who knows in the future Beaulieu may even cotton on to the idea themselves.

3 Likes

Yeah he was pretty pished, starting saying how it was unfair and all that :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Me and Lewis had a great day too, nice drive back with Neil and Andy, we got some admirers (well the cars did) on the way back, great sound with three of our cars leaving Membury services and going up the slip road :smile: At the other end of the file size, here’s some grainy pictures from yesterday. Looking forward to next meet up

Mick

6 Likes

@mickJ did you get any video clips of the drive home (minus the getting lost school boy errors lol)?

Neil.

We had the go-pro on for parts of the journey home and sods law, every time I switched it on we hit a traffic jam. There should be some footage of us on A34 and M4 (and being temporarily geographically unaware -i.e. lost on some country road), I’ll need to go through it and sew some clips together. I’ll save the M3 tailback for the directors cut :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah dont think anyone needs to see the detour :flushed: and the M3 was best forgotten. lol

Neil.

never good on a sunday night…

1 Like

Glad u all had a fantastic time, gutted not to have been there and if it hadn’t been for work I would have been. Looks like a fantastic day out too.

Next year I am there and if there is camping then it’s a must lol :grin: xx

3 Likes