Simply Japanese - Beaulieu - 31st July 2016

ok so they’ve moved the date earlier this year, as we’d like a strong club attendance can those wanting to go give us an indication so that we can book a club space.

This is a little different from other events as a one day venue with no cost involved from the club we simply just book our space and attendees book their tickets direct from Beaulieu.

Works out a very competitive £10 per adult and £5.00 per child if travelling in a Japanese car for entry to the show and Beaulieu car museum.

We’ve always had a good turn out with GTO’S and 3000GT’S and managed to be in the peoples choice final awards every year we’ve attended, in fact last year saw the award going to a 3000GT, simply amazing.

please add you name to the list and whether you will be attending with out without a car so i can work out a club space with the venue.

last years thread and pictures. Simply Japanese Beaulieu 02nd August 2015

1. Gavin (maybe car)

I am gutted they moved this as I might be filming an event that whole weekend, great day out though and have really enjoyed this one :frowning:

Cheers,
Neil.

1 Like

yeah although the world seems to go on holiday in August. Good restaurant there too.

1 Like

Always a nice drive and was the first one I went to last year so will be coming again this year.

James

Just to put this in people’s mind. Is the club planning on doing a stand @NAS if you can’t make it I could always take some of the club stand stuff with me if you have it as your not far. Who’s planning on going?

James

I really enjoyed Beaulieu last year, its a great location, we had a really good turnout and lots of interest in our cars. I’m definitely in for this year.

I usually go along to this one as its not far from me.
nice day out. Hopefully this year I’ll get time to do beaulieu house too.

I cant make this one at the moment, but you are more than welcome to borrow stuff. Gavin normally arranges this one.

Cheers,
Neil.

Cheers Neil, I will leave it to @gavin_naish - if you need any help Gavin just let me know.

Cheers

James

1 Like

I doubt I’ll have a car but still believe I’ll be making it with the family, depending on numbers we may need some banners and flags, which I don’t have any of so may need to organise that with someone who does.

1 Like

I’ll have a small amount with me by then I think :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s happened to the kit that went down south ? Should all be together so you guys can utilise it

Craig :grinning:

After jae I couldn’t get anything in the car can’t remember if Steve or Neil has it.

1 Like

Neil or beanus have all the flags and one event shelter, the flags were handed over at Japday

Steve

Nicky and I will be along, see you then. Tickets bought

I’ve just bought my Beaulieu ticket, anyone else up for this that haven’t bought tickets yet? Great day out last year. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Was looking forward to this one, as I’ve never been…but unfortunately can’t make it now due to other commitments.

1 Like

ok looks like a fairly small turnout, no worries we’ll make it a great day not enough to inform the event for a club allocation, however we can still all meet up at the services before hand and go together, all park in a line etc. @davet25 @Butler if you have any club merch, flags, banner etc please bring them along.

I’ve got nothing gave all my merch to Stevie at AGM.

ok … … bbnbjhbjbhu

4 Likes