Simply Japanese - Beaulieu - 31st July 2016

Just sorting out my ticket today so will be along for this one.

James

Havn’t got any merchandise or flags at all. The only merchandise I have is for Rally for Heroes

We will bring some merchandise, I believe all the flags are now in the possession of @NAS

We were going to TOTB but decided to take the 5.5 hour journey :slight_smile:

Steve

4 Likes

Yes I have the flags and the event tent. There is only the smallest chance I can go to this, but happy to meet someone to pass them over.

Neil

1 Like

I could pick them up if that helps, I’m working away in Scotland during the week so could either pick them up this weekend sometime or when I get back from Heathrow on Fri eve. Just let me know if that suits.

Cheers

Mick

2 Likes

How many cars are needed for a Club allocation @gavin_naish?

Tracie

Tickets booked
Hotel booked
Parrot sitter booked

Just need to book the weather :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

See you all on Sunday :sunglasses:

Tracie

2 Likes

Yes I intend to go with my peeling pink car! So Im just buying my own ticket then, but will we still be parking together? Either eay im there.

1 Like

Yeah there isn’t a club stand as such. It’s kinda free for all parking but most people try park together :slight_smile:

@Tracie just looked at the website and club booking stands are now closed. I suggest we all meet up somewhere close by and go in together so we can all Park tog.

James

1 Like

Yeah we would have needed to let them know 2 weeks before, if there’s enough numbers I can still try. It this way we should still be in the main allocation around the centre, at least that’s where they’ve put us before when we’ve just turned up.

I’ll give them a call see if anything can be done, as numbers seem to be growing now.

2 Likes

ok ive spoken to the venue, best thing to do is all meet up at the meeting point before hand and all go in together so we can be placed together, they’re quite relaxed about it so we can pretty much tell them what we want. Or meet up at the services together like we have before.

I may or may not have a jap car so might have to jump in someones boot, lol.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update Gavin

@gavin_naish where abouts are you cause if your not I could always give you a lift.

James

thank you but should be ok, ive sorted a jap (uk) car for now, mitsubishi. only as it’s a requirement for the cheaper entry tickets.

So meetup place and time?

May I suggest 10am at Tesco Filling Station, Tebourba Way, Southampton SO16 4QE.

Other suggestions welcome, just getting the ball rolling…!

Have usually meet up at the Costa/McD’s services west bound on the M27 westbound.

Just before J3 on the M27. Even easier! :slight_smile:

anywhere WITHOUT speedbumps

1 Like

Yep that’s the one…Rownhams and don’t think there’s speed bumps there

2 Likes